Area/Regional Semi Finals

FenceLineGuy

Six-man expert
From the Fence:

What's everyone's opinion on this round?

I myself kinda wanted a few more Thursday or Saturday games just to be able to travel and see other teams we can't normally see in action but definitely not gonna complain about the caliber of games that will happen this week.

@tigerfan said he is heading to watch Cherokee this week so hopefully that's a good game.

Anyone else traveling to watch games?

I myself kinda wanted a few more Thursday or Saturday games just to be able to travel and see other teams we can't normally see
My thoughts exactly. After seeing so many Thursday games on the schedule last week, I was excited to try and catch one...but there is only one and I'm not driving that far. 😬 I'll be at the Bluff Dale game.
@tigerfan said he is heading to watch Cherokee this week so hopefully that's a good game.
I predict the Cherokee game will be over at halftime.

My thoughts exactly. After seeing so many Thursday games on the schedule last week, I was excited to try and catch one...but there is only one and I'm not driving that far. 😬 I'll be at the Bluff Dale game.

I predict the Cherokee game will be over at halftime.
I agree with you. But since my team is out I’m getting behind a team that I’ve played against and always had and still have respect for Coach Maddox the legend and I have a great friend from Cherokee. So that’s my reasoning not just jumping on their wagon out of the blue. Just having trouble deciding who to go for in D1 East.

I agree with you. But since my team is out I’m getting behind a team that I’ve played against and always had and still have respect for Coach Maddox the legend and I have a great friend from Cherokee. So that’s my reasoning not just jumping on their wagon out of the blue. Just having trouble deciding who to go for in D1 East.
I'd have to go with Jonesboro in D1 E. I know Abott has a 40 point higher rating than Union Hill per the Toy and is favored by 40 but they are both undefeated with not that dissimilar records. A UH win would be a real upset.

Most games are simply too far to drive to. RS is west of San Angelo ... so no. Cherokee in is Strawn, a pretty good haul. Brownwood and Early are in the

I will not be able to make the RS game. Just too far to travel. But ... I'd very much appreciate it if someone here attends that game ... please live score the game. Same goes for Cherokee.
I’ll be at the Cherokee game and will post to the live scoreboard

Back