RS vs JONESBORO

Last year the two teams flipped for home. Jonesboro won the flip. Due to Pruitt Field not being able to hold R. S. crowd, Jonesboro used Hico. This year R. S. has home field advantage. I think Jonesboro was thinking their field would not hold their crowd. But R. S. is hauling in enough bleachers for 1200-1500 people. Therefore their stadium is big enough to hold J-Birds crowd.

Depends which Jonesboro team shows up. The team that beat Abbott and Oakwood or the team that played Trinidad by trying to out score there opponent and not play hardly any defense. For some reason there pass defense has never bean that good and still isn't. Hopefully it goes 4 quarters!

Not sure why they didn't play in San Saba it holds over 3500 ??RS has a good ag and shop class maybe they are making some bleachers this week ....bring your lawn chairs and your pick ups ...not sure there shop &ag teacher will be there this week ......

Ts called a home & home contract. Usually one team will agree to play at your home, with the stipulation that the next time they meet, it will be at our place. Sometimes there are limits, such as, first two rounds only, within the next 5 years, etc., sometimes not. So no, there was most likely not a flip.

otil_85":2jntlyvk said:
Not sure why they didn't play in San Saba it holds over 3500 ??RS has a good ag and shop class maybe they are making some bleachers this week ....bring your lawn chairs and your pick ups ...not sure there shop &ag teacher will be there this week ......
Let's see, 61 straight home wins, no travel (not even 15 miles) or go to a makeshift 11-man field.....................tough decision....

im pretty sure this has a bunch of Jonesboro fans and players ticked off. So im going to tell the boys on the field use this to your advantage, practice harder than you ever have, show up ready to play and put a end to the 61 game home win streak. How sweet would that be? You young men have a whole community behind you and beleive you can accomplish your goal. (EAGLE PRIDE NEVER DIES)

I believe this whole "problem • discussion" is a moot point - game could be played in Cowboy Stadium or a cow pasture - don't think it will make any difference. I believe the TOY is gonna be wrong - to short. The TOY says RS by 30. Don't see it being that close....

It's does not matter who wins I hope they beat the tar out of each other. LOL Just saying. I beat Milford would never agree to a home and home .

Back