RS vs JONESBORO

Nowwwwww children..... all the teams that have made it this deep in the playoffs are "good" or they would be playing basketball right now..............good luck to all teams.............pesky coyotes!

You got that right there are some great teams still playing... And the Coyotes arent pesky they have just proven themselves... Thus why they are the reigning state champs...

Bill O'Rielly":1fx07x0j said:
otil_85":1fx07x0j said:
Bill answer this I'm not sure when the last time RS had to play all 4 quarters ...seems like the games are getting a little harder ..... sounds like I miss a very good game

9-9-2011
Richland Springs - 74
Austin Hill Country - 38
Bill, I believe AHC was ahead 22-0 in that game if I remember right.

david_rantala":26ey8b5p said:
Once again twodollar and cowboy wrong on predictions and wont congratulate or admit they were wrong. And dawgville i said milford has a good team and congratulations. But both abbott and oakwood can tell you jonesboro is better. Rs by thirty

I will congratulate Oakwood. Indeed, Well done. Good Luck this week.
Sorry it took me so long to find this thread and congratulate your team and admit that I made ANOTHER bad pick (it happens). But your brother from the West has been wearin me out and to be quite honest I didn't have the will power to look for it.

Back