Zephyr Vs. Jonesboro

TexasFootballer":1cqeeohe said:
According to the spreads it says Jonesboro by 3. I say Jonesboro by 14. Home field advantage. Zephyr hasn’t played anybody yet.
Zephyr has played a very underrated schedule with quality teams! They continuously put up big numbers of points. This could quite possibly be the best Zephyr has been since their state Semi-final team! If they can get some defensive stops they take this one easy in my mind!

Did Jonesboro's good RB play in their second scrimmage? If he did Zephyr will win. If he didn't, this could be a really close game. Zephyr's defense is suspect, they let the other team score quite a few points. The problem is keeping them from scoring more than you do. I saw a post earlier this year ridiculing sixman defense. The quote that he paraphrased was one stop a half and you could win the ballgame. He stretched the paraphrase of course. The real quote should be one stop per quarter and you will have a real chance to win the game. This saying will apply to both teams in this game. The team with the best defense will win.

Zephyr starting on their 20, gets a good run but is called for holding, zephyr pass gets them past the original line of scrimmage, zephyr with a run but stuffed with no gain, incomplete pass on the next play, zephyr tries a play instead of punting and is sacked, Jonesboro ball

Jonesboro on zephyr 8, pass play incomplete, fumbles the snap but recovers, 3rd down, Jonesboro with a pitch but is intercepted and run back for a touchdown by Zephyr, PAT is good, Zephyr 48-46, 1:56 3rd

Zephyr with onside kick that is off, Jonesboro starting on zephyr 29, 1st down, gets a 5 yard run, 2nd down run play gets stuffed, 3rd down run just short of 1st down, Jonesboro let’s clock expire end of 3rd quarter

Back