Dog fight

Hope it’s not in Jonesboro, if they get a lot of rain, that field turns into a bog, also don’t bother trying to park down by the visitor side, it gets muddy

I think that small hurricane sitting down on top of May helped the Tigers keep it to a full 4 quarters tonight. They looked like they were starting to wear down pretty bad. No hard feelings towards them though, they came to play and prove a point! That second half was like trying to catch a greased hog in a slop pit by the looks of it!

I think that small hurricane sitting down on top of May helped the Tigers keep it to a full 4 quarters tonight. They looked like they were starting to wear down pretty bad. No hard feelings towards them though, they came to play and prove a point! That second half was like trying to catch a greased hog in a slop pit by the looks of it!
Quite the opposite actually.. rain shut our passing game down.. May would have scored coming out of half and made it 32-30 Jonesboro… but hey to each his/her own

I hear all this talk about how May will be bouncing the round ball soon and if that’s the case then we will be in the gym cheering them on. I will say this, after seeing Jonesboro tonight (and I’m talking about the first half before rain came) Jonesboro will be right behind us.

Back