Ol Wesp

Tigerfan85

Six-man master
Whatever happened to ol wesp. I’m sure he’d be picking some of these underdogs like I am. Maybe he’s helping Coach Hayes over I’m Benjamin with that defense. However, I really hope he’s in Jonesboro coming up with a scheme to beat the Mighty May Tigers. If ya find time ol wesp Richland Springs could use some help with those Cherokee Indians they are on a war path. That about covers my underdog picks. Come ol wesp pull through for me.

Whatever happened to ol wesp. I’m sure he’d be picking some of these underdogs like I am. Maybe he’s helping Coach Hayes over I’m Benjamin with that defense. However, I really hope he’s in Jonesboro coming up with a scheme to beat the Mighty May Tigers. If ya find time ol wesp Richland Springs could use some help with those Cherokee Indians they are on a war path. That about covers my underdog picks. Come ol wesp pull through for me.
There is always someone on here stirring the Pot.

# 8 Miami (won last game fell in rankings) is an underdog to # 1 Happy by 30.
Largest D 1 point spread by the TOY this coming weekend.
After that # 14 May is an underdog to # 9 Jonesboro by 15, could go either way.
# 5 Borden County is an underdog to # 2 Westbrook by 10, could go either way.
# 4 Gordon is an underdog to # 3 Abbott by 1, could go either way.

# 4 Gordon is an underdog to # 3 Abbott by 1, could go either way.
Some really good games, all of them.

Can we stop talking about who the best defense in the state is 😂

Don’t worry TigerFan69, I am alive and well. It has been a long few days in Benjamin! Your May tigers will easily beat Jonasbrotherboro this week!

# 4 Gordon is an underdog to # 3 Abbott by 1, could go eithe

Don’t worry TigerFan69, I am alive and well. It has been a long few days in Benjamin! Your May tigers will easily beat Jonasbrotherbl this week!
Yes the wesp kiss Of Death,worked out great for May in wk 10

Back