Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?

SixmanFootballFan1":28uuluhk said:
MilfordInsider":28uuluhk said:
His program is currently seen in the light as being 5-0. So since Milford is ranked to high in your honest opinion, are you saying that Garden City will beat them? Or maybe Oakwood?? Who do you see Milford losing to since they aren't that good?
Richland springs in the 2nd round... Again. Lol
I'm thinking Richland 45's Milford.

Well at the start of every game it is 0 to 0. Whomever is best prepared and wants it the most will win. Just want a hard fought fair game... Can't ask for much more

MilfordInsider":3lywvbye said:
We understand that black on black violence is a problem. Our issues is when Trey kills Corey, Trey goes to jail for life. But when Officer Jones kills Tamir, Officer jones gets paid administrative leave for a few weeks and gets to remain with his family and go back to work until everyone forgets about it. That's the racial injustice that is happening in America today.
You sound like the typical racist,"Trey kills Corey" , typical black racist statement. I posted before, Central Tx. had problems with Milford 40 yrs ago, When I was in school, nobody wanted to play any games there because of the threats from fans. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Your threats and progressive statements only add to the negative opinion of your town.

Back