Wespbrook

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Well you folks are gonna love this!

Coach Matlock gave me a call last night scared to death of the tiny horns! He’s real worried Coach Reid has been out recruiting over the weekend! I told him I’d help out on one condition, the Westbrook fans that were mean to me on the board MUST APOLOGIZE!

If they don’t, Westbrook won’t receive their complementary Wesp consultation! It’s up to you guys! Wildcatguy69420, oldman6manfan, and fencelineboy, we’re all looking at you!

I’ve been watching a lot of film, and I have to ask, has a team as slow as Gordon ever made the State Final?! These boys look like they’re playing on quicksand out there! Wait till the Wildcats take the field! If you blink, they’ve probably already scored!

Strength of schedule will be a huge factor in the game on Wednesday, Westbrook has played some tougher teams, but Gordon has been coloring pretty pictures with the boys from the school of the blind! I heard they have a good defense, but I know Milford did whatever they wanted before some key injuries!

Anyways, I have to go! Coach Matlock and myself have been in the weight room since 5 this morning! He says we only have 2 more hours left before our break! I hope we actually get to talk some football today, Westbrook needs help on the chalkboard, not for us coaches to be lifting weights all day long! (Don’t tell him I said that)

Good luck to everyone this week except Benjamin!

Coach Matlock gave me a call last night scared to death of the tiny horns! He’s real worried Coach Reid has been out recruiting over the weekend! I told him I’d help out on one condition, the Westbrook fans that were mean to me on the board MUST APOLOGIZE!

If they don’t, Westbrook won’t receive their complementary Wesp consultation! It’s up to you guys! Wildcatguy69420, oldman6manfan, and fencelineboy, we’re all looking at you!

I’ve been watching a lot of film, and I have to ask, has a team as slow as Gordon ever made the State Final?! These boys look like they’re playing on quicksand out there! Wait till the Wildcats take the field! If you blink, they’ve probably already scored!

Strength of schedule will be a huge factor in the game on Wednesday, Westbrook has played some tougher teams, but Gordon has been coloring pretty pictures with the boys from the school of the blind! I heard they have a good defense, but I know Milford did whatever they wanted before some key injuries!

Anyways, I have to go! Coach Matlock and myself have been in the weight room since 5 this morning! He says we only have 2 more hours left before our break! I hope we actually get to talk some football today, Westbrook needs help on the chalkboard, not for us coaches to be lifting weights all day long! (Don’t tell him I said that)

I’ll apologize on the condition that you move on to 11 man.

I think wesfool has about as much knowledge of football as my pet goat. They both love to play with a old football but neither has figured out yet what it’s for other than a chew toy.
I've been kinda wonderin if he might not be an aggie given all the jokes I've read or heard about them over the years. (Note, I have aggie friends). Your comment made me wonder if he might have a pet sheep.

You’ll think slow when they run by every wildcat player

Well we’ve finally made our way to the state championship game!

I finally got Coach matlock to leave the cowboy’s weight room about 20 minutes ago! I had to remind him we had a game to coach! Coach Reid was walking around our locker room looking for any last minute STUDS that he could recruit to Gordon! Nice try REID!

I tried to make my way onto the field but security wasn’t having any of it! I tried to explain to them who I was and they acted like they’d never heard of me! Fools!

I’m looking forward to a good game! I asked Coach Matlock nicely to let Gordon make it to the second half! Those poor tiny horns deserve to at least try and play in the second half! I’m excited to watch our Wespbrook boys run circles around these slow boys from Gordon!

Good luck to both teams today! I know Gordon will sure need it!

My picks are!!!!!

Wespbrook 72
Gordon 22

Ogrseby 62
Benjamin 36

WESP KNOWS!

Back