Dog fight

With all due respect I think Jonesboro's#11 shut down the passing game
Definitely a great player .. even all-state probably but didn’t shut it down until the rain came. Nothing but total respect for Jonesboro.. May would have had their A+ game to win., but also shows that May’s future is bright.. we bring all of that back plus the player that broke his leg

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, looking at the region and potential playoff matchups, I don’t think it would be too big of a shocker to see May v Jonesboro one more time this season. There’s lots of football still and so much can happen but it wouldn’t be a big shock to me if that’s the round 3 matchup.

For what it’s worth, looking at the region and potential playoff matchups, I don’t think it would be too big of a shocker to see May v Jonesboro one more time this season. There’s lots of football still and so much can happen but it wouldn’t be a big shock to me if that’s the round 3 matchup.
Definitely looks that way… I just hope both teams stay healthy and the weather is much drier.. cold is fine but wet isn’t

Definitely a great player .. even all-state probably but didn’t shut it down until the rain came. Nothing but total respect for Jonesboro.. May would have had their A+ game to win., but also shows that May’s future is bright.. we bring all of that back plus the player that broke his leg
Praying for complete healing and recovery for him

Praying for complete healing and recovery for him

Back