Saint Jo vs Jonesboro

I’d honestly be shocked if you guys have over 100 yards of total offense

Im not real concerned about it. Lol
Your Crow has been served, eat up and enjoy. Just so you know, #20 Logan Brawner had 22 car, 318 yds, and 6 TD. Furthermore, the final horn blew to end the game. Saint Jo came to play.

Kind of hypocritical to talk big then make excuses when it doesn’t meet your prognostications. Jonesboro is solid but so is saint jo. See you in the playoffs.

So Jones and Superj, are you going to give everyone a update on the game like an actual score or are y’all too busy measuring your “fandom”? We can back later if y’all like 🤨
We tied the game 50-50 with about 5 mins to go. Jonesboro ground out a pretty good drive and took the lead 58-50 with just over 3 mins to go. On the ensuing onside kick, we couldn't get a handle on it. Jonesboro recovered and drove down and scored again but missed the PAT. They took the lead to 64-50 with the clock at 1:30 left in game. We threw a desperation INT about a minute later and Jonesboro got in the Victory Formation.

It was a very fun game to witness. This game was an emotional roller coaster that went back and forth with several ties. Hats off to both squads. It was a hard fought battle.

I would like some more "sensible" Jonesboro fans and or anyone else at the game to let us in on your thoughts.

Sounds like a very fun game, wish I could have seen it, Jonesboro is a good program though some of their fans let go to their heads, they still have get through district as Lometa is currently undefeated and last I looked May and Water Valley are in the same side of the playoff bracket, and as well as Abbot or even Saint Jo waiting at the semi’s, as the old saying goes “better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth remove all doubt.”

No idea who Jones is but that was definitely a great game and most of us Jonesboro fans knew it would be a good test for us. I honestly don't think I know anyone who thought Jonesboro was going to just blow them out!

Back