Richland vs Strawn

Uhmmmm, 6-man ball is about speed, quickness and power, not muscle bulking steroids. Hay season in the summertime was our weightlifting regimine back in the day. These days the boys are better trained with first rate equipment.
I've seen a belly full of Strawn over the years, and I can't stand them. Because they're tough, committed, well-prepared and give Gordon their best effort every year. So looking forward to two outstanding games in Hico. Is it Saturday yet???

twodollarbill":3sgmh4er said:
Tallman":3sgmh4er said:
hornkeeper12":3sgmh4er said:
Im not convinced you know anything about anything, much less SURE about something. I can assure you that their bulk comes from hard work, not supplements. Your accusation is nothing more than a childish rant with the intention of smearing the name of a top program. Jealous much?
You are as misguided as the throck groupies. You assume ya'll are the only ones working hard and are superior to everybody else out there, when the truth is time and chance happens to everyone. In other words every dog has his day.
Tallman, as of your first 10 posts on this board, you were telling us how inferior East teams are to West. NOW you expect us to believe that you are only out to support the abused & down trodden? (if someone succeeds in hijacking your account, you should consider changing your name to Obama).
Yes, every dog has his day. Unfortunately for BC in football their day has come & gone (for at least this year).
Dos, maybe you've had too many chicken fries at Mary's, its starting to affect your brain. Your starting to repeat yourself.

Tallman":26u610d3 said:
hornkeeper12":26u610d3 said:
I think Tallman is Rainjack's alter ego.
I would almost consider that a compliment. I respect his independent thinking. It sure beats the herd mentality on this board(the rodney king crowd) that can't handle the truth.

RJ you have a fan. Can you lend him some Ambien?

51eleven":3vb2gcmt said:
Tallman":3vb2gcmt said:
hornkeeper12":3vb2gcmt said:
I think Tallman is Rainjack's alter ego.
I would almost consider that a compliment. I respect his independent thinking. It sure beats the herd mentality on this board(the rodney king crowd) that can't handle the truth.

RJ you have a fan. Can you lend him some Ambien?
I can understand the ambien thing. After listening to you yahoos maybe a bottle of whiskey would be better.

Tallman, I sure hope you can come to the game Saturday. You can root against both teams. The dirtiest team in sixman vs. the steroid users.

Tallbrainlessman":3rhqn18s said:
hornkeeper12":3rhqn18s said:
needs a hug":3rhqn18s said:
hornkeeper12":3rhqn18s said:
Im not convinced you know anything about anything, much less SURE about something. I can assure you that their bulk comes from hard work, not supplements. Your accusation is nothing more than a childish rant with the intention of smearing the name of a top program. Jealous much?
You are as misguided as the throck groupies. You assume ya'll are the only ones working hard and are superior to everybody else out there, when the truth is time and chance happens to everyone. In other words every dog has his day.
Im not from Strawn.
Who said you were?
Who said I assumed we were the ONLY ones working hard? I said Strawn works hard, not that others didn't. And YOU used YA'LL when the topic was about Strawn, so YOU did.

Anyone who knows anything about anabolic androgenic steroids would know that they are almost completely useless in pubescent males, other than to create an utterly useless and incurable set of b!t>ch t!t$.

People pay HUGE money to get the amount of testosterone that the average 15-19 year-old male produces naturally. Proper diet and training regimens produce the most dynamic physique changes in teen-aged boys than in any other age group.

The ignorance of accusing steroid usage in high school football to gain a competitive advantage on any level is laughable. It is the language of the stupid and the hate mongers.

Tallman":ndw3oan0 said:
twodollarbill":ndw3oan0 said:
One would assume that Roundball is more the game for Shortgirl. BC is playing Roundball, isn't that correct Tallman? Shouldn't you be focused on that?
That's weak even for you dos dinero. You would be playing roundball too if you had played Valley last week. Gotta like that Brett Tyler, class act. Maybe you should try stamping out steroids at strawn instead of jacking your jaws on this board.

Do you know what a weight room is? Or how a successful program might be enhanced by the proper use of one. Or why Strawn has had multiple state qualifiers in weight lifting the last several years? In another UIL sanctioned and supervised sport.

51eleven":1bgcxbar said:
Do you know what a weight room is? Or how a successful program might be enhanced by the proper use of one. Or why Strawn has had multiple state qualifiers in weight lifting the last several years? In another UIL sanctioned and supervised sport.

Just to clarify, powerlifting is not a UIL sanctioned sport. But regardless, Coach Lee guided the Silverton Gorls to the only team state title ever won at Silverton via powerlifting. And I'm pretty dang sure none of those took steroids.

Tallman":1nqxev4s said:
twodollarbill":1nqxev4s said:
One would assume that Roundball is more the game for Shortgirl. BC is playing Roundball, isn't that correct Tallman? Shouldn't you be focused on that?
That's weak even for you dos dinero. You would be playing roundball too if you had played Valley last week. Gotta like that Brett Tyler, class act. Maybe you should try stamping out steroids at strawn instead of jacking your jaws on this board.

Man i was way wrong. All my life i was to believe that both strawn and gordon guys got there size and build from swinging an axe. Always thought it was true because there arms and shoulders always over shadowed there legs but that doesnt mean those legs were not fast.

I have read all of this and I am just thankful the games are won or lost on the field and not through this message board. You can't play scores of this team or that team. It should be a great game and I wish both teams good luck.

To Butch76: I see that you are in Afghanistan, and would like to thank you Sir for your service to our country !!! May God Bless You and keep you safe during your tour!!! Hope all of you serving for our countries freedom make it home safe so we can all enjoy the game we love....SIX MAN FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Butch, No one here believes the banter on the boards makes any difference, its just a sounding board, like Sports Talk radio. There isn't a game every night, and we can't all gather at the local coffee shop to talk ball in the mornings, so we have to get our football fix somewhere. Stay safe over there on the east side man!

Butch76":3embqaw4 said:
I have read all of this and I am just thankful the games are won or lost on the field and not through this message board. You can't play scores of this team or that team. It should be a great game and I wish both teams good luck.
A voice of reason and clarity is scorned on this board. It's much more appealing to sit back and watch the sniping evolve....

rainjacktx":1057af5r said:
twodollarbill":1057af5r said:
Oh yea. West teams rule. We got it.
On that note, it's a good thing y'all have Throck now, West has a decent shot @ bringing one home this year.

Just be glad Throck's not in the East this year. One of the two crowing hens left in that particular side of the bracket would be at a basketball tournament this Friday-Saturday. Be thankful that the West has been nothing short of a bloodbath every week since the second round.
RJ, I have made it a priority to attend the Throck/WV & Throck/Rankin games in addition to the Strawn games. While I like Throckmoton (as it IS my Alma mater) they are a technically sound team that doesn't make mistakes. Bloodbath? On that I care to differ. While both WV & Rankin (both teams I give the utmost respect to) may feel like they were in a "Bloodbath", just got beat by a precision machine.
Wanna see a bloodbath. Come watch a Strawn/Gordon game. Strawn/Newcastle last week another good example of leaving everything on the field. Win or lose, all of those kids were winners because of how they played the game.

twodollarbill":2ls65l6c said:
RJ, I have made it a priority to attend the Throck/WV & Throck/Rankin games in addition to the Strawn games. While I like Throckmoton (as it IS my Alma mater) they are a technically sound team that doesn't make mistakes. Bloodbath? On that I care to differ. While both WV & Rankin (both teams I give the utmost respect to) may feel like they were in a "Bloodbath", just got beat by a precision machine.
Wanna see a bloodbath. Come watch a Strawn/Gordon game. Strawn/Newcastle last week another good example of leaving everything on the field. Win or lose, all of those kids were winners because of how they played the game.

My point was that the #7 and #9 teams should be thankful that neither one had to go up against a #1 team in their bracket.

My bloodbath reference was not about individual games. Perhaps meat grinder would have been more appropriate to describe the fact that to get to the Semi-Finals, Throck and Valley each had to defeat at least 2 top ten teams - and 1 top 4 team - to get to Snyder.

rainjacktx":f9hnt3a5 said:
twodollarbill":f9hnt3a5 said:

My point was that the #7 and #9 teams should be thankful that neither one had to go up against a #1 team in their bracket.

My bloodbath reference was not about individual games. Perhaps meat grinder would have been more appropriate to describe the fact that to get to the Semi-Finals, Throck and Valley each had to defeat at least 2 top ten teams - and 1 top 4 team - to get to Snyder.
Almost hate to admit it
but,
that's a Good Point!

rainjacktx":1py6z07q said:
twodollarbill":1py6z07q said:

So by that logic we crown Richland Champs because they defeated two TOP FIVE Teams to get to Hico.
Good thing they go ahead and play the games..

Back