Richland vs Strawn

My point was that the #7 and #9 teams should be thankful that neither one had to go up against a #1 team.....

So by that logic we crown Richland Champs because they defeated two TOP FIVE Teams to get to Hico.
Good thing they go ahead and play the games..[/quote]
And continuing that logic, Abbott and Gordon should cancel their game. Valley vs T-rock is the state championship game in D1.

Valley vs T-rock is the state championship game in D1.

You CAN BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR that's EXACTLY how they (WEST) will see it. No matter who walks away with the title in Abilene, they'll say that Thock/Valley was the real State Championship Game.

I just wasted about 15 minutes of my time reading pointless threads that don't belong in this topic made by people who probably don't have a dog in the fight and won't even attend the game this Saturday. Save your time and my time and don't reply.
I think it will be a great game!..........Go Coyotes!!

Coach Brand":813e2pbb said:
I just wasted about 15 minutes of my time reading pointless threads that don't belong in this topic made by people who probably don't have a dog in the fight and won't even attend the game this Saturday. Save your time and my time and don't reply.
I think it will be a great game!..........Go Coyotes!!

I assure you Sir, I do. And I will be there.

GATA Hounds!!

twodollarbill":cqqq6yrz said:
So by that logic we crown Richland Champs because they defeated two TOP FIVE Teams to get to Hico.
Good thing they go ahead and play the games..

I think if you'll look back, I said that the east bracket in D-II was a bloodbath or some similar description.

How much money would you be willing to bet that, if Throck were in the east, either Abbott or Gordon would not be playing football this weekend?

That's twisted logic in your book? Sorry. I never considered common freaking sense as twisted logic.

rainjacktx":1lmu2lxl said:
twodollarbill":1lmu2lxl said:

I think if you'll look back, I said that the east bracket in D-II was a bloodbath or some similar description.

How much money would you be willing to bet that, if Throck were in the east, either Abbott or Gordon would not be playing football this weekend?

That's twisted logic in your book? Sorry. I never considered common freaking sense as twisted logic.
Rainjack is right. (I hate saying that) If Throck was in the east, we would be having a repeat of last year - a Throck/Abbott semi.

rainjacktx":3iftkhc8 said:
Anyone who knows anything about anabolic androgenic steroids would know that they are almost completely useless in pubescent males, other than to create an utterly useless and incurable set of b!t>ch t!t$.

People pay HUGE money to get the amount of testosterone that the average 15-19 year-old male produces naturally. Proper diet and training regimens produce the most dynamic physique changes in teen-aged boys than in any other age group.

The ignorance of accusing steroid usage in high school football to gain a competitive advantage on any level is laughable. It is the language of the stupid and the hate mongers.

Rainjack, that's now way to speak to your fan (you'll surely lose t shirt sales now)..

Longhorn85":1p7y8mwt said:
Butch, No one here believes the banter on the boards makes any difference, its just a sounding board, like Sports Talk radio. There isn't a game every night, and we can't all gather at the local coffee shop to talk ball in the mornings, so we have to get our football fix somewhere. Stay safe over there on the east side man!

I have to argue with this. I was called up by someone that shall remain nameless and was told to stop posting about the team he was behind. He told me that they were trying to fly under the radar and I was having an effect on the games. I laughed at that one. The day my posting GO HORNS, GO HOUNDS or any other makes a difference in the game will be the day I will go ahead and throw my hat in the political ring for president.

I would have a hard time getting elected on the platform of 6-Man football is not the national pastime? Sounds good to me.

ROFL

Andy

Yes, I really did get a call about posting on here. Got called to come to them once and then a message was sent to me through a player the second time. I cleared it up with emails and have not heard about it since.

Tallman":2hw7kjk5 said:
51eleven":2hw7kjk5 said:
Tallman":2hw7kjk5 said:
hornkeeper12":2hw7kjk5 said:
I think Tallman is Rainjack's alter ego.
I would almost consider that a compliment. I respect his independent thinking. It sure beats the herd mentality on this board(the rodney king crowd) that can't handle the truth.

RJ you have a fan. Can you lend him some Ambien?
I can understand the ambien thing. After listening to you yahoos maybe a bottle of whiskey would be better.

An admirer of Coach Tyler's class program. A basher of RS crack back blocks that he saw and no one else did. Interesting you joined the board in 12/13/10. Yet you have 25 posts only starting 11/24/12. I know the board crashed early this year and we all lost previous posts/threads. Your timing seems odd. You kind of remind me of twoface on Batman. Looks like rainman & talljack could be one and the same. If your not you could be twins, two peas in a pod. Almost looks like you created a steroid problem at Strawn just to give us a lecture on something most of us are not that familar with. And threw the kids under the bus in the process. Take some extra ambien and drink that whole bottle of whiskey you mentioned.

51eleven":2wx7nzvi said:
An admirer of Coach Tyler's class program. A basher of RS crack back blocks that he saw and no one else did. Interesting you joined the board in 12/13/10. Yet you have 25 posts only starting 11/24/12. I know the board crashed early this year and we all lost previous posts/threads. Your timing seems odd. You kind of remind me of twoface on Batman. Looks like rainman & talljack could be one and the same. If your not you could be twins, two peas in a pod. Almost looks like you created a steroid problem at Strawn just to give us a lecture on something most of us are not that familar with. And threw the kids under the bus in the process. Take some extra ambien and drink that whole bottle of whiskey you mentioned.

Yeah. right. I did all that so I could lecture to the board about steroids. You are an idiot. An irrational, over-emotional idiot.

rainjacktx":ngyngqfg said:
51eleven":ngyngqfg said:

Yeah. right. I did all that so I could lecture to the board about steroids. You are an idiot. An irrational, over-emotional idiot.
There's the RJ we have come to appreciate...............................

smokeyjoe53":147a4skz said:
rainjacktx":147a4skz said:
51eleven":147a4skz said:

There's the RJ we have come to appreciate...............................

appreciate. thats a subjective term...

rainjacktx":3958w93o said:
twodollarbill":3958w93o said:

I agree that if Throck were still in the East the landscape would look alot different going into the DI Semi's. No doubt about it. I think Throck is a well oiled machine that makes very few mistakes.

rainjacktx":fyhtca83 said:
51eleven":fyhtca83 said:

Nah. But at least the schlitz short boy disappeared for 3 1/2 days. Most of his posts are RS bashes. The Strawn steroid facade was a secondary fetish or disguise.
Daddy said he heard "I don't care what you call me, long as ya' call me for supper" (think sticks and stones).

51eleven":3u7pk9ey said:
Nah. But at least the schlitz short boy disappeared for 3 1/2 days. Most of his posts are RS bashes. The Strawn steroid facade was a secondary fetish or disguise.

I think it is telling that you pay attention to when he does or doesn't post. Just make sure the next time you are projecting and accusing, you do somewhere other than my direction. I drop morning turds that have better logic and a greater command of rational thought than you could ever aspire to.

So yer sayin you have logical rational turds.
Guess you must loose your train of thought on the toilet ever mornin and have to start from scratch every day.

51eleven":22seavib said:
So yer sayin you have logical rational turds.
Guess you must loose your train of thought on the toilet ever mornin and have to start from scratch every day.

Thanks for proving my point.

Obviously my turds, however loose they may be, are swept away into the septic tank possessing a better command of logic and rational thought than you can seem to muster on your best day. Your pathetic attempts to channel goob not withstanding.

Unkle, you win, I'm skeerd. Watch out for that ol' cedar chopper's axe Goob loaned me (he needs the handle back for a boat oar).

Man this is a close game...didn't think it would go that way.

PS: Can someone tell the Strawn radio guys to turn their volume down a little...that one guy is LOUD!!!!!

oneday":2ukjg571 said:
Man this is a close game...didn't think it would go that way.

PS: Can someone tell the Strawn radio guys to turn their volume down a little...that one guy is LOUD!!!!!

LOL. I was thinking the same thing about the announcers.

Sounds like Strawn has fumblitis.

Back