Richland vs Strawn

Think back. Waaaaaay back there to the last time these two teams met. 'twas also the last time RS lost a game.
My God Woodrow, it's gonna be a helluva ride. Put that in ur machine see what it spits out fer ya.

Strawn has only lost one game all year long and that was against arch rival Gordon. Richland Springs is immortal. What else do you need?

Don Hardin
Abilene

Strawn has a history of using a Gordon loss to fuel them ahead into the playoffs, giving them something to prove, including a couple 14-1 State Champ seasons, 1 loss being to Gordon. As Gordon is also in the semis this year, I doubt they will leave anything on the bus headed into this one.

Mama's Boy":34csbyy2 said:
Richland Springs .......by 45

Them some sour grapes Mama's Boy. Shouldn't be that way. Y'all ended on a helluva note last night! That game is what heart & determination is all about. Tyler Mays (sp) has more heart in him than most entire teams I've seen.
& that is taking NOTHING away from Moreno or the rest of the Bobcats. They played OUTSTANDING ball.
That being said, I spect if RS has us by 45 then they'd had y'all by 55.

Not sour about anything. I thought RS would beat Strawn or Newcastle by 45. I am pulling for the hounds but have watched RS some this year. I think that if anybody could have beaten them it would have been Milford. That being said . I hope for the upset ...... GATA hounds.

Well since Gordon beat strawn and Richland Springs used Gordon as there whipping boy earlier this year. I would say strawn has there hands full....

SavoyFan":15gpyevz said:
Lol so anytime I post with any reference to Gordon, I'm living in the past? Get a grip, Cowboy!
You haven't "referenced" Gordon. You have condemned and berated them at every opportunity. You should pay attention to how things are done here. We grouch, complain, and sometimes whine, but we do not insult the kids.

I've never singled out any of the boys! Facts are fact though! The calls were made and are in the books. And frankly I think the bulk of the behaviour falls on the coach! His post the night of the game was very telling.....

SavoyFan":16kq4sim said:
I've never singled out any of the boys! Facts are fact though! The calls were made and are in the books. And frankly I think the bulk of the behaviour falls on the coach! His post the night of the game was very telling.....
His post said it would be handled. Knowing how he coaches, I can assure you it was handled.

His post also made excuses for the behavior, for his boys and everyone else who gets on here to see. And as ive said from the posts that keep popping up on different threads about Gordon playing dirty, "the way he coaches" obviously isn't projecting clean or fair play to his team.

Lol cowboy no bitterness here. I made a logical assumption that since Gordon had the stuffing beat out of them by R.S. that R.S. would probably not have a problem with Strawn since Gordon had beat strawn earlier. Then u decide to hi jack the thread and go on a Gordon love fest. So please tell me where any logical person would not be in the right to assume the likely hood of the R.S. vs Strawn game being what I think.

It is but since they have both played the same top tier team with vastly different results, I would say the odds strongly favor R.S.

Back