Richland vs Strawn

tallman ill agree Strawn might have the best chance to beat Richland Springs. The part about there wouldnt be enough left to sweep the field leads me to belive your not a good judge of what a good football team is. MAYBE U BETTER STICK WITH BASKETBALL!!!!

hornkeeper12":2iy34zn7 said:
I think Tallman is Rainjack's alter ego.
I would almost consider that a compliment. I respect his independent thinking. It sure beats the herd mentality on this board(the rodney king crowd) that can't handle the truth.

Tallman":xrdvn6ri said:
hornkeeper12":xrdvn6ri said:
I would almost consider that a compliment. I respect his independent thinking. It sure beats the herd mentality on this board(the rodney king crowd) that can't handle the truth.
& the truth is??

Oh yea. West teams rule. We got it.
On that note, it's a good thing y'all have Throck now, West has a decent shot @ bringing one home this year.

twodollarbill":br830t3d said:
One would assume that Roundball is more the game for Shortgirl. BC is playing Roundball, isn't that correct Tallman? Shouldn't you be focused on that?
That's weak even for you dos dinero. You would be playing roundball too if you had played Valley last week. Gotta like that Brett Tyler, class act. Maybe you should try stamping out steroids at strawn instead of jacking your jaws on this board.

twodollarbill":1z79yvyj said:
Oh yea. West teams rule. We got it.
On that note, it's a good thing y'all have Throck now, West has a decent shot @ bringing one home this year.

Just be glad Throck's not in the East this year. One of the two crowing hens left in that particular side of the bracket would be at a basketball tournament this Friday-Saturday. Be thankful that the West has been nothing short of a bloodbath every week since the second round.

Now do not be degrading the west by associating the tallone with us. He is east of here I think he is suffering from RS envy. I hated RS when I lived in the east.

Tallman":25dsgnrj said:
twodollarbill":25dsgnrj said:
One would assume that Roundball is more the game for Shortgirl. BC is playing Roundball, isn't that correct Tallman? Shouldn't you be focused on that?
That's weak even for you dos dinero. You would be playing roundball too if you had played Valley last week. Gotta like that Brett Tyler, class act. Maybe you should try stamping out steroids at strawn instead of jacking your jaws on this board.
Good news as of this report steroids are NOT a problem in Strawn. So I guess since I have nipped your futile accusation in the bud (for the second time) I have even more time to devote to the board.
Really Tallman, where would you possibly come up with anything like that? Research just a little on Coach Lee & his programs. You'll soon realize neither he nor US (the Parents of these kids) would tolerate that behavior.
Nor do I appreciate your accusation since my son is one of the biggest kids on the team. BTW he got that way from hard work and good genes(pat on the back)..
He'll likely be Valedictorian of his class, has been taking Dual Credit courses since he was a Freshman. Will pursue a degree in Education and Coaching & will hopefully come back to Strawn to pass that on to another generation. As a side note, there's another good thread on here about quality coaches that have been associated with this fine school.

pecospete":1tbq4z83 said:
Now do not be degrading the west by associating the tallone with us. He is east of here I think he is suffering from RS envy. I hated RS when I lived in the east.
Now now pecos, put the wacky weed up.

hornkeeper12":3ekgh4ro said:
hornkeeper12":3ekgh4ro said:
On second thought, Rainjack is at least capable of a thoughtful debate. My apologies rainman.

I've never questioned his intelligence, maybe his reasoning a few times. Seem's a good night's sleep might be a good thing.
The thing that's bothering me right now is where the heck is Goob. He's posted a few times this season but getting to a semi don't even excite him anymore? I know he ain't skeerd. Iz he keepin' a secret about a secret weapon RS haz? Too much evercleer & carp?

twodollarbill":1asegub9 said:
Tallman":1asegub9 said:
twodollarbill":1asegub9 said:
Good news as of this report steroids is NOT a problem in Strawn. So I guess since I have nipped your futile accusation in the bud (for the second time) I have even more time to devote to the board.
Really Tallman, where would you possibly come up with anything like that? Research just a little on Coach Lee & his programs. You'll soon realize neither he nor US (the Parents of these kids) would tolerate that behavior.
Nor do I appreciate your accusation since my son is one of the biggest kids on the team. BTW he got that way from hard work and good genes(pat on the back)..
Are you sure about that? Even in their so called glory years you could tell they were juicing. All you had to to do is look at their players, they carried too much muscle for their age. Not sure, well I am. Anybody that knows anything about steroids can spot a user a mile off.

Coach Lee coached here (in the west) a few years ago and he does not put up with anything. He is very well respected in district 6.

Im not convinced you know anything about anything, much less SURE about something. I can assure you that their bulk comes from hard work, not supplements. Your accusation is nothing more than a childish rant with the intention of smearing the name of a top program. Jealous much?

hornkeeper12":1evv20tv said:
Im not convinced you know anything about anything, much less SURE about something. I can assure you that their bulk comes from hard work, not supplements. Your accusation is nothing more than a childish rant with the intention of smearing the name of a top program. Jealous much?
You are as misguided as the throck groupies. You assume ya'll are the only ones working hard and are superior to everybody else out there, when the truth is time and chance happens to everyone. In other words every dog has his day.

needs a hug":bdxxwby0 said:
hornkeeper12":bdxxwby0 said:
You are as misguided as the throck groupies. You assume ya'll are the only ones working hard and are superior to everybody else out there, when the truth is time and chance happens to everyone. In other words every dog has his day.
Im not from Strawn.

Tallman":31voyrox said:
hornkeeper12":31voyrox said:
Tallman, as of your first 10 posts on this board, you were telling us how inferior East teams are to West. NOW you expect us to believe that you are only out to support the abused & down trodden? (if someone succeeds in hijacking your account, you should consider changing your name to Obama).
Yes, every dog has his day. Unfortunately for BC in football their day has come & gone (for at least this year).

hornkeeper12":2fmrn3te said:
needs a hug":2fmrn3te said:
hornkeeper12":2fmrn3te said:
Im not from Strawn.
Who said you were?

Back