richland springs vs oakwood.

Daveyboy

11-man fan
What are your thoughts on the game? does oakwood have a chance? I believe that oakwood is very young but has a good shot of coming out with an upset.

exactly my point. richland springs was predicted to win by 45 and won by only 5. so they underperformed and oakwood was predicted to win by 15 an won by 40. plus you cant forget the fact that oakwood beat richland springs last year.

LBK6manFan":1265s79e said:
Richland wins and thenweek is celebrates by fighting each other. Again.
unless I’m wrong about the division!! I mean I guess we will see if all starters make the trip this week! Petty actions by petty leaders will eventually blow up in their face!!!

l

coyotefan":15kg8uto said:
Bobby...... You might look into spell check or just not typing at all after hitting the bottle.
What is with RS fans doxing people (coyotefan you are the second person I’ve seen on here dox Bobby what if the role was reversed and someone posted your name and personal info)? Everyone in this modern world of social media has proven that proper grammar is out the window, so why go after a person in such a petty way. I have no clue who Bobby is and no personal stake in the feud’s that have been played out on this site. I just personally think it’s a tacky move to dox and belittle someone over comments about football. I guess it just goes to show that this country really does have a problem with morals and ethics.

I have a question why is it that every Richland Springs topic goes away from football. Over the last few months I have heard the following.

Coach Rigdon isn’t allowed on campus or to coach.

Some players have been punished more than others because of who their parents are.

That the coaches don’t get along.

Players have made racist remarks to other players

Players are fighting after games

Rigdon is moving after the year

Can someone in the know set the record straight on these issues so we can move along and enjoy football without drama.

Bulldog5253":3kpyju69 said:
coyotefan":3kpyju69 said:
Bobby...... You might look into spell check or just not typing at all after hitting the bottle.
What is with RS fans doxing people (coyotefan you are the second person I’ve seen on here dox Bobby what if the role was reversed and someone posted your name and personal info)? Everyone in this modern world of social media has proven that proper grammar is out the window, so why go after a person in such a petty way. I have no clue who Bobby is and no personal stake in the feud’s that have been played out on this site. I just personally think it’s a tacky move to dox and belittle someone over comments about football. I guess it just goes to show that this country really does have a problem with morals and ethics.

You're right. I'd like for coyotefan to state his name since hes has strong opinions on someone he obviously knows and doesn't like. I'd say small town politics also shows the ethics of the country/state/town. Especially in RS, it's been a little shady there from what I've heard/know.

MA1984":2ls19eoz said:
I have a question why is it that every Richland Springs topic goes away from football. Over the last few months I have heard the following.

Coach Rigdon isn’t allowed on campus or to coach.
* only to watch his kids from what I've heard.

Some players have been punished more than others because of who their parents are.
* not sure about this, maybe true

That the coaches don’t get along.
* Isnt it obvious? Demoting a HFB/AD a week before 2 a days

Players have made racist remarks to other players
* speculation but heard it happened

Players are fighting after games
* This happened

Rigdon is moving after the year
*I would hope so, after getting his job stolen from him

Can someone in the know set the record straight on these issues so we can move along and enjoy football without drama.
*Already been discussed, has to do with JB being hired a week before 2 a days and the demotion/paid leave for Rigdon. Which I consider a coup attempt which was successful. There were rumors of JB returning when he was at Rankin. RS played it off, had rigdon hired and waited until the last minute to demote him and ultimately strip him from his job to give JB the job back. Embarrassing for RS imo.

* Apparently the coaches at RS make atleast $60k a year.. all of them. They are also paying Rigdon (I'm assuming the same amount) as he sits at home waiting. Sad story. I'm just wondering where RS has all this money to bring in all these coaches that amount while also paying rigdon to stay at home. Is the Robin Hood law still in effect?

LBK6manFan":1jwq61wt said:
Bulldog5253":1jwq61wt said:
coyotefan":1jwq61wt said:

You're right. I'd like for coyotefan to state his name since hes has strong opinions on someone he obviously knows and doesn't like. I'd say small town politics also shows the ethics of the country/state/town. Especially in RS, it's been a little shady there from what I've heard/know.

I’ve asked Coyotefan and Canis latrans both their real names since they have both called me by mine and have told me not to hide behind a screen name but they will not come out of the closet. I do believe they are both related and are sons of the famous JB but can’t prove that and they’ll never admit to such. Anyway they are just upset cause someone is telling their opinion on how a family is being treated by their community. Well my mind won’t change people should matter over Rings!!!

tx6man4life":3of3bn5e said:
LBK6manFan":3of3bn5e said:
Bulldog5253":3of3bn5e said:
coyotefan":3of3bn5e said:

I’ve asked Coyotefan and Canis latrans both their real names since they have both called me by mine and have told me not to hide behind a screen name but they will not come out of the closet. I do believe they are both related and are sons of the famous JB but can’t prove that and they’ll never admit to such. Anyway they are just upset cause someone is telling their opinion on how a family is being treated by their community. Well my mind won’t change people should matter over Rings!!!

*Crickets from coyotefan & canis latrans... why am I not surprised???
Time to come out of the closet fellas!
Sounds like daddy JB has yall in check! Again, why am I not surprised? Do what's good for daddy like you've always been told.

LBK6manFan":1lr6880q said:
Since I know nothing about the salaries, the politics or any other items mentioned other than what I’ve read on here, I won’t speculate on the veracity of things mentioned.
I do believe there is no “Robin Hood Law” per se. There is a Robin Hood Plan but that plan would have no impact on your inference that the state should have control of setting caps on salaries of staff.
I have been out of school and property tax issues for several years ( and do not miss it one bit) so I may be misinformed..............

Well Bobby wouldnt have so much heat if he wouldnt have made seperate accounts acting like he was someone from the inside. Y'all should know, because the posts got closed. Funny thing is bobby has more than one account stirring up stuff for RS when he doesnt live there. But you're totally right Bobby. Treating people right is correct. Let's talk about another Kid at Richland shall we... #5. Just my opinion.

Canis Latrans":2pwbgafc said:
Well Bobby wouldnt have so much heat if he wouldnt have made seperate accounts acting like he was someone from the inside. Y'all should know, because the posts got closed. Funny thing is bobby has more than one account stirring up stuff for RS when he doesnt live there. But you're totally right Bobby. Treating people right is correct. Let's talk about another Kid at Richland shall we... #5. Just my opinion
* Let me reiterate... state your name "Canis Latrans". Why are you afraid to post your real name??? Funny thing is, I'm not Bobby. I'm not afraid to post my name (again) Kris Roach, Miami 05 grad. I'm not scared to post my name... are you? I thought RS was a school full of pride but you're proving your cowardice. Come clean buddy, or ma'am...I thought RS was fearless and had nothing to hide? Seems to me you're afraid to state your name. Things are starting to make sense now when things get real. Coyotes tend to run when their not in a pack.

Back