realignment 2018

Kramer

11-man fan
Any 2A schools looking at moving to six-man or vice versa (six-man to 11 man).

I've heard rumor that Tioga will be making the jump to 11 man.

New Home will be 2A

We know
Bronte will go to 1A
rumors about a few more...pretty solid rumors I know of 2 schools actively trying to schedule 6man games for next season

Leman Saunders":z4l03stw said:
***New Home will be 2A***

We know
Bronte will go to 1A
rumors about a few more...pretty solid rumors I know of 2 schools actively trying to schedule 6man games for next season

***will be 1A in all other sports.

Leman Saunders":3cd8t7jw said:
New Home will be 2A

We know
Bronte will go to 1A

Are they over 105 this year?

Old Bearkat":13qmjh04 said:
Leman Saunders":13qmjh04 said:
New Home will be 2A

We know
Bronte will go to 1A

Are they over 105 this year?

The ones Im talking about were over that mark last count yes...this year Im guessing not lol

Smyer beat Buckholts in a playoff game during that time.

I love rumors lol. Someone mentioned to me that Thornton was considering moving up to #1A :). They were another six-man team from way back. If I had to say its more of a rumor though.

HP Drifter":3qrxy4mt said:
Smyer used to play sixman and was pretty handy in the 80's.

Yeah, they played6 man in the 50's, then 8 man in the 60's and 70's, then went 11 man for a few years, then back to 6 man for the 80's, then back to 11 man in the early 90's. I bet they are still over the cutoff line, too many Lubbock refugees going there.

Back