Rankings

No a date and time aren't necessary to add the game. I just, usually, don't add games until I have all the data because, at this time (unfortunately), I don't have a way to set a game's date/time as "TBD". When I was coding all this up I didn't think about games being added before their date/time were agreed upon.

Someone else added the Water Valley/Lometa game into the schedule with a date/time and a location of "TBD". That's why that game is showing up in the spreads. I didn't want to do that because I didn't want folks to start making plans for a specific day, then later realize the game is actually on another day.

All that said, I've added the Saint Jo/Coolidge game so the spread is there now. Please note that the game may not actually happen Friday at 7:30.
I got ya! Thanks for clarifying.

No a date and time aren't necessary to add the game. I just, usually, don't add games until I have all the data because, at this time (unfortunately), I don't have a way to set a game's date/time as "TBD". When I was coding all this up I didn't think about games being added before their date/time were agreed upon.

Someone else added the Water Valley/Lometa game into the schedule with a date/time and a location of "TBD". That's why that game is showing up in the spreads. I didn't want to do that because I didn't want folks to start making plans for a specific day, then later realize the game is actually on another day.

All that said, I've added the Saint Jo/Coolidge game so the spread is there now. Please note that the game may not actually happen Friday at 7:30.
Does not appear Lucas Christian and Dallas Lutheran are on the spreadsheet

All right Mike, I have found one that needs an explanation. Crowell is 2-6, ranked 22 in D I and is ranked ahead of three different teams that beat them this year.(Maybe more than that, I stopped looking and started typing after three.) How does that happen?

All right Mike, I have found one that needs an explanation. Crowell is 2-6, ranked 22 in D I and is ranked ahead of three different teams that beat them this year.(Maybe more than that, I stopped looking and started typing after three.) How does that happen?
Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to these kinds of things. I'd say it's because they beat Paducah, who is ranked higher than all of those teams. Also, when they beat Paducah it was later in the season so the system thinks they're better now? To me, that would be the only explanation. The system really has no way of knowing which games were the anomalies.

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to these kinds of things. I'd say it's because they beat Paducah, who is ranked higher than all of those teams. Also, when they beat Paducah it was later in the season so the system thinks they're better now? To me, that would be the only explanation. The system really has no way of knowing which games were the anomalies.
I know it's Grangers well developed mathematical masters thesis at UT. But sometimes the Toy isn't perfect. Then you have to (no sacrilegiousness intended).

I know it's Grangers well developed mathematical masters thesis at UT. But sometimes the Toy isn't perfect. Then you have to (no sacrilegiousness intended).

Don't post this video again. It killed my eardrums. Old Kris makes Willie Nelson sound like a true weed addled songbird in comparison. No Buck Owens either.

I agree with that. Obviously it is no secret that I attend Lucas Christian. I happen to play on the team so that is why I know how good we are. your comment about the running back and linebacker is spot on. I happen to be the linebacker youre referring to, but we also have other really good players. Overall, our team is really good and we have made a marked improvement since last year (which i believe shows).
Congratulations Coby12. Looks like this will be for bragging rights. A different for you cause your out there on the field. Good luck to you.

Back