Rankings Again!!

Texlonghorn75

Six-man expert
Mike, You need to give those Three-Way Braves some more style points (at least twenty) in the rankings since they have not only 45'ed all their opponents to date but skunked them all as well. It's obvious not even the Gordon Longhorns have been able to achieve that, and the Richland Springers certainly are jealous of that accomplishment. Just ask Joe South. Leave it to a Rigdon to lead the way. Great job Wes.

Does Richland Springs still play sixman football? I hadn't heard much of them since they were found guilty of... well, whatever it was. Recruiting I guess. I just figured they had gone the way of the hoola-hoop and the do-do bird. I certainly didn't miss them, I mean, who would? I reckon, if they're still fielding a team, they'll be around in the D2 playoffs since they never play anyone of note prior to district. Hell, who knows, they may end up at Jerry's World as a D2 participant. I'm sure that would make all those cedar-choppin' RS folks happy. I mean, what else do they have to do in Richland Springs? Might even wake up the Rain-Jack, he always had something good to say about the RS machine.

Mike, You need to give those Three-Way Braves some more style points (at least twenty) in the rankings since they have not only 45'ed all their opponents to date but skunked them all as well. It's obvious not even the Gordon Longhorns have been able to achieve that, and the Richland Springers certainly are jealous of that accomplishment. Just ask Joe South. Leave it to a Rigdon to lead the way. Great job Wes.

They won't get much movement because they've been picked to 45 all their opponents so far this season. If they can keep it going again this week, they'll start to see some movement.

Back