Show Me The Rankings!

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I know there are several folks who have reached out wondering about the rankings and I told you all that they'd be released this past weekend. Unfortunately, however, there was an error in the code that prevented me from submitting the new rankings for this year. I didn't have time to re-write that portion of the site this weekend so I'll be working exclusively on that starting today, as soon as I get home from work.

Assuming I can get that done tonight, and I'm fairly confident I will, the rankings will be released tomorrow morning. I can't promise that because I haven't looked at that code recently enough to know what could be going on. It may take me a bit longer to fix it. Regardless, though, I'm absolutely certain I can fix it in two days so, at the very latest, rankings will be out by Wednesday morning.

Sorry for the delay, y'all, but I'll be working to get them out ASAP.

I know there are several folks who have reached out wondering about the rankings and I told you all that they'd be released this past weekend. Unfortunately, however, there was an error in the code that prevented me from submitting the new rankings for this year. I didn't have time to re-write that portion of the site this weekend so I'll be working exclusively on that starting today, as soon as I get home from work.

Assuming I can get that done tonight, and I'm fairly confident I will, the rankings will be released tomorrow morning. I can't promise that because I haven't looked at that code recently enough to know what could be going on. It may take me a bit longer to fix it. Regardless, though, I'm absolutely certain I can fix it in two days so, at the very latest, rankings will be out by Wednesday morning.

Sorry for the delay, y'all, but I'll be working to get them out ASAP.
Hurry up already, Mike! ;)

Back