Rankings question

Spread91

Six-man fan
Can someone tell me how benjamin is number 1? Not saying they shouldn’t be there just curious. They were eliminated in the first round by jayton who was demolished in the quarterfinals. I have never heard of Benjamin till this year . Also did the rankings come out before or after 2 coaches kid went there ?

Can someone tell me how benjamin is number 1? Not saying they shouldn’t be there just curious. They were eliminated in the first round by jayton who was demolished in the quarterfinals. I have never heard of Benjamin till this year . Also did the rankings come out before or after 2 coaches kid went there ?

Just my opinion as an unbaised observer.

Benjamin brought back all 6 starters from last years 10-1 team. Then added the D2 P.O.Y in Greyson Rigdon to that mix. Pretty fair to put them number 1.

Benjamin brought back all 6 starters from last years 10-1 team. Then added the D2 P.O.Y in Greyson Rigdon to that mix. Pretty fair to put them number 1.
Sounds good to me . I was just wondering . Did they just now become sixman? Thanks for the reply

I thought coach Hays moved there after a few weeks at RS in the summer with a stud son also. Read a report in the Wichita Falls paper about last week's game that mentioned Grayson but not Hays. Haven't read anything about that in a while.

Hope your new name helps to keep you in check more than mine has helped me!

Yes, (? First name) Hayes is one of the best D2 quarterbacks.

But I thought Grayson was alright after the car accident. Is he alright, just playing another position?
No. QB Hayes at Benjamin is the son of Coach Nathan Hayes who won state at Crowell a few years ago. I think Grayson was in the accident, per here, visiting his girlfriend Strawn, but played after it scoring a couple of rushing TD's and one passing.

No. QB Hayes at Benjamin is the son of Coach Nathan Hayes who won state at Crowell a few years ago. I think Grayson was in the accident, per here, visiting his girlfriend Strawn, but played after it scoring a couple of rushing TD's and one passing.
Thank You, I was asking Positivemessages (formerly Realfootball97) who is from Benjamin. He said Coach Hayes son was Benjamin's QB now.

Last edited:
Back