Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

IMHO everyone will pick Jayton because Benjamin is worlds better. And who doesn’t love a David V Goliath. IMHO Jayton will be bouncing the basketball next Saturday.

“you’re making Benjamin look so bad” hey guys we’re a tiny majority who get on this site. I couldn’t pity the fool who actually lets me under their soft skin. You’re all crybabys who are trying to cope. All this is nonsense and it’s amazing how I can lay my head on my pillow at night and know you crybaby’s are thinking about something I said on a website about sixman football. I know cheap therapist that can help. 1-800-B2BSC. Later loosas.

“you’re making Benjamin look so bad” hey guys we’re a tiny majority who get on this site. I couldn’t pity the fool who actually lets me under their soft skin. You’re all crybabys who are trying to cope. All this is nonsense and it’s amazing how I can lay my head on my pillow at night and know you crybaby’s are thinking about something I said on a website about sixman football. I know cheap therapist that can help. 1-800-B2BSC. Later loosas.
What did YOU yourself ever do that gives you the confidence to act this arrogant did you win state in band or something back in the day?

Don’t croak laughing there old man. Id love to know the hornet you cheer for. I did grow up in Benjamin life has brought me full circle. Now I get to watch these kids go out and dominate and make old Karen’s who think their opinion is better than the toilet paper after I’m done wiping whine about me. Go Mustangs all the way to state. There is levels to this stuff ladies. One day you guys will get that.

Don’t croak laughing there old man. Id love to know the hornet you cheer for. I did grow up in Benjamin life has brought me full circle. Now I get to watch these kids go out and dominate and make old Karen’s who think their opinion is better than the toilet paper after I’m done wiping whine about me. Go Mustangs all the way to state. There is levels to this stuff ladies. One day you guys will get that.
Like I said last year I would love to see a Benjamin vs Westbrook game.

I actually feel like we need to cut this little guy some slack, because when I was his age and played high school ball I was probably just as blind and clueless to reality as well. So good luck the rest of the season Little buddy hope you guys play well against Jayton.
Wildcrack. I was updating the scores and people on the game during the game from the bleachers. If this alumni game ever takes off I’ll show you who’s a man. I’ll step in and play that.

Back