Benjamin vs Oglesby

Where did they find the officials?
You can thank the Coaches for selecting the officials. Texas is the only state, in fact the only sports league in the world that I know of, that thinks it's acceptable to have coaches cherry pick officials for their games.

I didn't get to watch but I have zero sympathy for people complaining. Coaches got the officials they wanted, the end.

Ok boomer. The game would absolutely have been closer. Just going back to that interception. There was clear significant movement when the ball hit the ground. There was no possession. That's just one example.
I'm 99% sure if it was reviewed, that it is a D1 college official manning the replay booth.

Benjamin getting advantage of no calls by refs.
Wow idk what game yall were watching only made it past halftime because of the refs lmfao!🤣

Sleepy Joe out there was lost and so were the rest of them it was more 11 vs Benjamin’s 6 than it was the other way around

We can break down just the last 3 minutes of the 2nd alone where Benjamin would have had 45 ed them but the officiating let oglesby come out after half it was poorly called I do t thank they should ever do another state game heck playoff game for that matter again

Ok boomer. The game would absolutely have been closer. Just going back to that interception. There was clear significant movement when the ball hit the ground. There was no possession. That's just one example.
His hands were clearly under the ball just like oglesby clearly touched the ball first on the onside and numerous others oh the caught pass where they tried to pitch it back and fumbled it then gave it back to oglesby I mean come on the list goes on the game only lasted as long as it did because of the refs let’s not count the missed holding calls on all their first possessions are y’all serious?

You can thank the Coaches for selecting the officials. Texas is the only state, in fact the only sports league in the world that I know of, that thinks it's acceptable to have coaches cherry pick officials for their games.

I didn't get to watch but I have zero sympathy for people complaining. Coaches got the officials they wanted, the end.
Neither team could decide on officials, so U.I.L.picked the chapter to use. The chapter then decided on the crew to send.

Back