Benjamin vs Oglesby

I think Oglesby can hang with Benjamin just got to somehow stop Rigdon
That’s very wishful thinking good luck to them. Those stangs have a couple more guys that can play ball. Bulletin board material ready go. After that semi-final game and not seeing the tigers on film ect… all year. Unless they played extremely bad, plus the extra points that’s highly unlikely.

That’s very wishful thinking good luck to them. Those stangs have a couple more guys that can play ball. Bulletin board material ready go. After that semi-final game and not seeing the tigers on film ect… all year. Unless they played extremely bad, plus the extra points that’s highly unlik
That’s very wishful thinking good luck to them. Those stangs have a couple more guys that can play ball. Bulletin board material ready go. After that semi-final game and not seeing the tigers on film ect… all year. Unless they played extremely bad, plus the extra points that’s highly unlikely.
Im sure the kicking will be better by then Oglesby also have a few studs this year that can compete with some of the best, in all honesty we should’ve beaten RS by more than 14 but turnovers on our end played a factor, just lucky Richland also made some or we probably be in trouble in that game

I think Oglesby can hang with Benjamin just got to somehow stop Rigdon

I think Grayson, and Benjamin, has shown over the last two that he simply cannot be stopped (and Strawn the year before that), in DII at least. Oglesby is going to have to continue scoring to have a chance. Oglesby and Fossett can definitely do that, but can they do it enough to keep up with Benjamin? I think Oglesby is going to, somehow (have to catch the ball carriers first), have to force a turnover or three. If they can do that, it'll be key to their success, because otherwise, Benjamin won't stop scoring.

I think Grayson, and Benjamin, has shown over the last two that he simply cannot be stopped (and Strawn the year before that), in DII at least. Oglesby is going to have to continue scoring to have a chance. Oglesby and Fossett can definitely do that, but can they do it enough to keep up with Benjamin? I think Oglesby is going to, somehow (have to catch the ball carriers first), have to force a turnover or three. If they can do that, it'll be key to their success, because otherwise, Benjamin won't stop scoring.
I don't know if Oglesby can keep up with Benjamin or not, but getting to watch those two athletes on the field at the same time should be fun to watch

I don't know if Oglesby can keep up with Benjamin or not, but getting to watch those two athletes on the field at the same time should be fun to watch
The first team Oglesby played in the top 50 was last night. You can not say they have one of the best players in six man. When never have they ever proved that in the slightest. They’ve played a powderpuff schedule. Yeah they beat Richland last night, is that really saying they have a top athlete in so man this year? Richland was also undefeated because of who they played not their play. I really don’t think see anything shocking coming of the 13th unless Oglesby is praying for an early Christmas miracle , Santa comes to deliver; and his sled and reindeer accidentally crash into and injure some Benjamin mustangs. A rude awakening is coming.

In other news. The toy finally started eating Cheerios instead of the normal crazy-Os.

Last edited:
My prediction is 45 point mercy rule by halftime, maybe early in the third but if I’m completely wrong Benjamin will win no doubt even if they go back in forth on scoring I don’t think their kicker will capitalize on the 2 point pats as consistently as Benjamin’s kicker will… that alone accounted for 28 points in the Newcastle game

The first team Oglesby played in the top 50 was last night. You can not say they have one of the best players in six man. When never have they ever proved that in the slightest. They’ve played a powderpuff schedule. Yeah they beat Richland last night, is that really saying they have a top athlete in so man this year? Richland was also undefeated because of who they played not their play. I really don’t think see anything shocking coming of the 13th unless Oglesby is praying for an early Christmas miracle , Santa comes to deliver; and his sled and reindeer accidentally crash into and injure some Benjamin mustangs. A rude awakening is coming.

In other news. The toy finally started eating Cheerios instead of the normal crazy-Os.
Going off heresy(no facts) I've been told both athletes have gone to college camps and showed out along side 4 and 5 star recruits, not many 6 man kids can do that. As a fan I'm excited to watch both players regardless of the final score.

Going off heresy(no facts) I've been told both athletes have gone to college camps and showed out along side 4 and 5 star recruits, not many 6 man kids can do that. As a fan I'm excited to watch both players regardless of the final score.
Benjamin has looked to be the most unstoppable team no doubt.

Well I’m sure last night Richland Springs fielded 6, No star Recruits and gave ogb all they wanted. Doesn’t add up.
If Rigdon was on a 0-10 team, you would still leave the game knowing he is a rare athletic freak in 6man. RS played Oglesby a great game, but they didn't come close of stopping #1. I'm excited to see two athletic freaks on the same field regardless of the outcome as a fan.

Ok Ace let’s put this to rest for everyone. For Benjamin through 14 game’s the average ranking for the opposing team is 92. For Oglesby through 13 games the average rating per opposing team is 101. So all this crap about schedules with these two teams is trash. Neither have played a tough schedule. But here’s the deal WHO CARES. last I checked they don’t hand out State Championship trophies for your schedule. Ace don’t get wrapped up with these guys on here about all that. Go win the game at Arlington and nothing else will matter. As far as the match up between the two star players. Let’s for one second pretend they are equal. The supporting cast at Benjamin can run circles around 90% or better of any school in D2. So pretend again the star players cancel each other off Benjamin still dominates this match.

Benjamin is very good. They are dang near unstoppable on offense. So the only way to even have a chance is to keep their offense off the field. Steal some possessions anyway you can, get some onside kick recoveries and some turnovers. And even then they are going to be still in it and coming. Say what you want. They are very talented well coached and very tough to play against.

We can say what ever we want Ace. We can say a player Is one of the best anytime we choose. Since you discredit all claims of any real football other than Benjamin. I would think by now since yku have the best player in the state why would you sit around in the smallest and worst division in texas 🤔 go challenge that self 11 man will be waiting on you !!!!

Back