May vs Oglesby

May has played some great teams so far. I have not seen Oglesby play this year. Looking at teams they’ve played I’d say May will give them all they can handle and a lil more. We did lose the starter against GC. (I only say that because of several msgs about it). Super young this year over all. With that said I’m always gonna go with the May Tigers. Tigers by 16. Go May Go.
Did anything happen for the score to be the way it was ? Injuries ? Or are they just good

Did anything happen for the score to be the way it was ? Injuries ? Or are they just good
At lost a air s
May lost one their play makers in the GC game and hasn’t recovered it seems. That’s taking nothing away from Oglesby at all. But one is all it takes sometimes.

Oglesby lost our 6’4” linebacker, two weeks before, but we’re so deep, didn’t skip a beatt
Yes, experienced depth is the difference in the two teams. May was already a little thin. I still wouldn’t count them out of the playoffs though. That program is effective at not only building players young but preparing them all year to step up when needed. Lots of teams neglect that and suffer. Oglesby proved themselves for sure.

coach Dixon is a stud. I am not surprised!
Makes me wonder what Waco Methodist did the week before to keep it close with Oglesby
Kids overlooking game ready for May game(GUESS), bad breaks throughout the game momentum killers, and Waco Methodist can match any team in state athletically

Back