Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

From the Fence:

All right, I've sat here and read all the comments on multiple pages and I believe it's about time I weighed in on this.
Fact #1 - I picked Benjamin to beat New Castle, I however had no idea that NC would throw up 80+ points on Benjamin and that if it weren't for the stellar performance of the kicker 14 of 14 PAT's setting a new single game record this game could have went to OT. Hats off to NC and great win for Benjamin.
Fact #2 - I'm picking Jayton to win this week. Not because of anyone's temper tantrums or delusional whining and name calling. I'm picking Jayton because I've watched them play and I think they can win. It's my God given right to pick who I want or have my own opinion about the outcome of a game. If my pick upsets you or causes you anguish because you don't like it, you better suck it up buttercup cause that's life.
Fact #3 - If my life ever gets me to the point to where I feel the need to stitch film, rant unethically about officiating and then come on this site and call players and coaches names for the love of all that is good I would expect someone who knows me @Tigerfan85 @Wildcats5421 🤣 to slap the #$_÷ out of me and remind me that no matter what I do or say here, I have absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game.
Fact #4 - I will stir the pot, but I like to do it in such a way as to seem like I know what I'm talking about....... and most of the time I do.

Safe weekend ladies and gentlemen and safe travels to everyone going to the May vs LC game. I will be enjoying that one from the comfort of my living room.

Wildcrack. I was updating the scores and people on the game during the game from the bleachers. If this alumni game ever takes off I’ll show you who’s a man. I’ll step in and play that.
From the Fence:

All right, I've sat here and read all the comments on multiple pages and I believe it's about time I weighed in on this.
Fact #1 - I picked Benjamin to beat New Castle, I however had no idea that NC would throw up 80+ points on Benjamin and that if it weren't for the stellar performance of the kicker 14 of 14 PAT's setting a new single game record this game could have went to OT. Hats off to NC and great win for Benjamin.
Fact #2 - I'm picking Jayton to win this week. Not because of anyone's temper tantrums or delusional whining and name calling. I'm picking Jayton because I've watched them play and I think they can win. It's my God given right to pick who I want or have my own opinion about the outcome of a game. If my pick upsets you or causes you anguish because you don't like it, you better suck it up buttercup cause that's life.
Fact #3 - If my life ever gets me to the point to where I feel the need to stitch film, rant unethically about officiating and then come on this site and call players and coaches names for the love of all that is good I would expect someone who knows me @Tigerfan85 @Wildcats5421 🤣 to slap the #$_÷ out of me and remind me that no matter what I do or say here, I have absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game.
Fact #4 - I will stir the pot, but I like to do it in such a way as to seem like I know what I'm talking about....... and most of the time I do.

Safe weekend ladies and gentlemen and safe travels to everyone going to the May vs LC game. I will be enjoying that one from the comfort of my living room.
Alright alright alright

From the Fence:

Mike wants to censor me and let old friends fellow lo**ers.. yes I have to censor the word because I can’t name call people completely out line. Talk all you want now Mike will let it go and keep blocking what I say, it’s hilarious tyrannical, and everyone at Benjamin knows one thing. I’ll tell you all what it is. You hate to look up and have to see the mustang worlds above where you and your team will ever be. Talk all this sh** after state. It’s so funny, you guys have to make up excuses as to why you are bouncing a basketball in early November. It’s always an excuse of something. When Benjamin is back to back state champions all of you are going to look like real gurus!

Mike wants to censor me and let old friends fellow lo**ers.. yes I have to censor the word because I can’t name call people completely out line. Talk all you want now Mike will let it go and keep blocking what I say, it’s hilarious tyrannical, and everyone at Benjamin knows one thing. I’ll tell you all what it is. You hate to look up and have to see the mustang worlds above where you and your team will ever be. Talk all this sh** after state. It’s so funny, you guys have to make up excuses as to why you are bouncing a basketball in early November. It’s always an excuse of something. When Benjamin is back to back state champions all of you are going to look like real gurus!
Well Westbrook already is back to back state champions on their way for a possible three peat let me know when you catch up if you can in December.

Well Westbrook already is back to back state champions on their way for a possible three peat let me know when you catch up if you can in December.
See that’s what I like. You will get on here and just chirp about your team being on top. It’s not the end of the world. we will go back and fourth and know at the end of the day it’s all just nonsense. I don’t know why people don’t leave it at that. I said some things I probably should not have as I said I don’t blame Newcastles players. I believe they were told if they can hurt one or two players they will have a real shot. They didn’t play in between the whistle that’s all. Mike is not tyrannical he’s got a job. I got a job too, defend these players against all haters. Good day fellow patrons, I mean no harm , only on the football field between the whistle. It’s a fight then. We all know come down to it small communities will all stand together.

First of all, I'm not censoring anything. I removed the part where you called an entire team a bunch of disgusting losers and for good reason. That kind of thing isn't, and won't be, allowed on these forums. I couldn't care less how you support your team, but you can do it without trying to degrade all the other teams.

Second of all, this is my site. If you don't like it, leave.

Mike wants to censor me and let old friends fellow lo**ers.. yes I have to censor the word because I can’t name call people completely out line. Talk all you want now Mike will let it go and keep blocking what I say, it’s hilarious tyrannical, and everyone at Benjamin knows one thing. I’ll tell you all what it is. You hate to look up and have to see the mustang worlds above where you and your team will ever be. Talk all this sh** after state. It’s so funny, you guys have to make up excuses as to why you are bouncing a basketball in early November. It’s always an excuse of something.
11c593fca37d3ede39dc20ce36a360244da6936d49464b182caa773a675d0225.webp

First of all, I'm not censoring anything. I removed the part where you called an entire team a bunch of disgusting losers and for good reason. That kind of thing isn't, and won't be, allowed on these forums. I couldn't care less how you support your team, but you can do it without trying to degrade all the other teams.

Second of all, this is my site. If you don't like it, leave.
I don’t ever come looking for trouble it comes looking for me. There is just haters and they always like to chime in and start a back and fourth and I’m always ready for that! I did say I had choice words. But when you support your team and have to watch them get punished after whistles and tackled on defense it’s just frustrating when all these people are like. “Oh that stuff it’s missed every game” it’s not I’ve been to a lot of football games. All of you say “we don’t hate Benjamin we hate you” good!! you heard the saying, any publicity is good publicity! & Also you people have been talking trash about Benjamin since before the season last year. Mike thinks I come here antagonizing all of you just want all my haters to speak up and show him you guys talk the talk aswell. I don’t start stuff I finish it. Kinda like those dang Mustangs.

You still crying bro even after a win? Everyone on this site knows how good Benjamin is and that theyre the favorite to win state again. Just look at the pickem. 121-7 picks in favor of Benjamin. The 7 are probably Newcastle fans or ones looking to get style points for picking an upset. Chances are this week's game picks will be heavily in Benjamin's favor too no matter what it looks like in these forums. The only reason 90% of this shit is even being said is because of you. I know that's why I do it. You are easy to make cry and good entertainment. Keep it up.

You still crying bro even after a win? Everyone on this site knows how good Benjamin is and that theyre the favorite to win state again. Just look at the pickem. 121-7 picks in favor of Benjamin. The 7 are probably Newcastle fans or ones looking to get style points for picking an upset. Chances are this week's game picks will be heavily in Benjamin's favor too no matter what it looks like in these forums. The only reason 90% of this shit is even being said is because of you. I know that's why I do it. You are easy to make cry and good entertainment. Keep it up.
And Mike wants to say I antagonize people and bring it all on myself. Me talking about Benjamin doesn’t give any of you the right to start bashing Benjamin as you all take it as. There’s alot of people who talk, not just me. I guarantee my first post, and my last post will be defending something said about the mustangs! Lord Vader is like the P.E teacher turning a blind eye lol.

I don’t ever come looking for trouble it comes looking for me. There is just haters and they always like to chime in and start a back and fourth and I’m always ready for that! I did say I had choice words. But when you support your team and have to watch them get punished after whistles and tackled on defense it’s just frustrating when all these people are like. “Oh that stuff it’s missed every game” it’s not I’ve been to a lot of football games. All of you say “we don’t hate Benjamin we hate you” good!! you heard the saying, any publicity is good publicity! & Also you people have been talking trash about Benjamin since before the season last year. Mike thinks I come here antagonizing all of you just want all my haters to speak up and show him you guys talk the talk aswell. I don’t start stuff I finish it. Kinda like those dang Mustangs.
In all honesty I just think back to when I played and all the things that I got away with some on purpose and most on accident but there was tons of missed calls. Hell in baseball umps are literally 3feet back and miss calls no one is perfect not even Benjamin.

In all honesty I just think back to when I played and all the things that I got away with some on purpose and most on accident but there was tons of missed calls. Hell in baseball umps are literally 3feet back and miss calls no one is perfect not even Benjamin.
It’s not about perfection. It’s about blatant intent to hurt players after plays. It’s Blatant when a defender is tackled by the blocker, tackled. Unless you were playing before refs I bet they were calling that. Regardless like the equalizer said we got that win! But all of you had something to say afterwards like every week since the beginning of last year. And we go back and fourth. By now I think you should all know how it works. What would this place be without me. Peaceful? What world does that work in. I better stick around.

It’s not about perfection. It’s about blatant intent to hurt players after plays. It’s Blatant when a defender is tackled by the blocker, tackled. Unless you were playing before refs I bet they were calling that.
Yes I was called for a few late hits. But as I stated earlier just my casual catch of a late hit on a news broadcast by one of your own Benjamin players and you have completely ignored that and so did the ref right in front of the only two players in the end zone.

Jayton will be another good test for Benjamin, I think it will be much like the Newcastle game, full game Benjamin wins a shootout.

I think Klondike beats Balmorhea now (even though I picked Balmorhea to win that region two weeks ago)...Benjamin facing Klondike after tough games vs Newcastle and Jayton will be interesting to see
Yeah you're not allowed to say any of that here. @ACE OF DIAMONDS is gonna get ya!

Jayton will be another good test for Benjamin, I think it will be much like the Newcastle game, full game Benjamin wins a shootout.

I think Klondike beats Balmorhea now (even though I picked Balmorhea to win that region two weeks ago)...Benjamin facing Klondike after tough games vs Newcastle and Jayton will be interesting to see
That’s kinda my thought is even if they get past Jayton they have a tough one against Klondike and if they get past both of those can they stay healthy enough to finish at state.

Yeah but we're not calling each other idiots and losers. That's just you. Everyone else is sitting on their phones reading this and laughing while your head probably is about to explode.
calling me a band major. And me calling people loosers are the same thing. Calling me everything else they call me is worse than idiot. It’s so funny how y’all are looking at one side of this. Find a single time I’ve went at someone without them saying a single thing about me or Benjamin. If I did that how would I ever know if people are on my side?!! Use some logic people. Good day as I said earlier. I won’t waste any more of my keystrokes.

Back