pre prediction

based off last years preformance from all the teams it will be hard to make any predictions out of the four...bynum was so close to changing their name after fighting hard towards the end...aquilla and abbott always the favorite for the playoffs spots....and penelope came a long way from what the use to be...so would it be 1abbott 2 aquilla 3 bynum 4penelope or could bynum come up and continue to work hard and show everyone they are hard stong players.....anythoughts?

Penelope isn't in the same district anymore. Avalon took their place.
Bynum has a good coach, and some talent. Corbin Williams will have to really step up to lead His teammates.
I expect it to be between Aquilla & Abbott.

CowboyP":29o7ge7p said:
Penelope isn't in the same district anymore. Avalon took their place.
Bynum has a good coach, and some talent. Corbin Williams will have to really step up to lead His teammates.
I expect it to be between Aquilla & Abbott.
somehow that prognostication does not surprise me................. Gotcha Cowboy......

This district could be interesting. Avalon was a playoff team last year as well. And Bynum only missed playoffs by a tie-breaker. I think Aquilla is hungry and will come out on top. Abbott 2nd, Avalon 3rd, Bynum 4th. But, you could completely reverse that and I wouldn't be all that surprised either.

Aquilla and Abbott are both hungry. Add the rivalry to it, and it gets better. Avalon and Bynum should have decent teams, but I don't expect either team to make it out of district.

abbott and aquilla rivalry is all ways the much watch game of the season of all sixman they will fight to the end no matter how the teams stack up to eachother....i would pay double to watch them play anytime

Abbott -1
Bynum and Aquilla for 2
Avalon -4
Abbott is returning a bunch of starts which could be key #2 is a big player for Abbott
Bynum looks like they keep a bunch of defense but who is there to run the ball?
Aquilla has lost a lot but I wouldn't write them off just yet heard they had a lot of kids stepping up hopefully #18 stays healthy
Avalon who knows could be decent might not be it'll be tough playing in one of the best districts in the state

So far, Abbott has proven that they are the best team in this district. Aquilla has talent, but has been inconsistent in performance. The Abbott-Aquilla game will still probably be the best due to the rivalry.
1)Abbott - consistent use of talent
2) Aquilla - some key players aren't giving 100% every game
3)Bynum - same problem as Aquilla
4)Avalon - I've only seen them play once, but in that game they seemed to lack teamwork.

Back