Oglesby VS Richland Springs

Garrett2810":1ah090ia said:
64-35 RS my fingers weren't crossed tight enough but still very proud of our boys!

They did not 45 you like they did to almost everyone else they played....It took all 4 quarters to beat you.

RS had better bring in a couple of more foster kids....err....I mean...I hope RS has a deep bench if they expect to stay with High Island next week.

rainjacktx":1oeqoyi0 said:
RS had better bring in a couple of more foster kids....err....I mean...I hope RS has a deep bench if they expect to stay with High Island next week.

I wouldnt worry about the Coyotes just yet, by the way its Mt Calm next week..

westexasflats":1omz9o1j said:
rainjacktx":1omz9o1j said:

My bad. I was hoping High Island would win. But really, either of those two teams have the potential to be more than RS can handle. Evidently Oglesby - and no offense to them at all - is about at the limit of RS ability.

I never worry about RS. Their whacko-bird, inbred, toothless fans, though? After personal threats of violence made against me earlier in the season - the mental stability, or lack thereof, from Coyote nation should worry everyone.

rainjacktx":3pyuybab said:
westexasflats":3pyuybab said:
rainjacktx":3pyuybab said:

I never worry about RS. Their whacko-bird, inbred, toothless fans, though? After personal threats of violence made against me earlier in the season - the mental stability, or lack thereof, from Coyote nation should worry everyone.

Better hope Goob dont see that..........

Like I said, win or lose, people will be surprised. It was actually a closer game than what the final score even said. Oglesby's defense made them turn the ball over 4 times 3 in the redzone turnover on downs. When you play great teams you can't make mistakes and they turned it over themselves a few times. We hit Richland in the mouth hitting them harder than they have been hit all year. It was an extremely physical game and a fun one to watch. It's only up from here for Oglesby!

Oglesby32":3g8u0jla said:
Like I said, win or lose, people will be surprised. It was actually a closer game than what the final score even said. Oglesby's defense made them turn the ball over 4 times 3 in the redzone turnover on downs. When you play great teams you can't make mistakes and they turned it over themselves a few times. We hit Richland in the mouth hitting them harder than they have been hit all year. It was an extremely physical game and a fun one to watch. It's only up from here for Oglesby!
I agree with most of what you said, your Tigers were much better than I personally, gave them credit for.
Coach Graves has done a good with these boys. Richland is known as a second half team. The first half your boys were really crisp, but in the second half, and especially in the forth qt. imo, conditioning took over. In the forth the Tigers began to put their hands on their hips or put their hands on their knees, between plays, which imo is a show of getting tired.........still, I agree, Hands down the toughtest team the Coyotes have faced this year. Under rated. Looking forward to next year!

Back