Oglesby 2023 Playoffs

That would be the normal train of thought, I think, but, as I said, there are a lot of other factors. Maybe a team they beat is trending up which helps them trend up too.
That’s kind of like paying your neighbor for the work that you did. Your prediction was they won by 45 and they only won by 15 . So either they aren’t as good as you thought or your predictions was wrong . If the other team was better then raise that teams ranking . That’s my opinion and certainly not trying to be critical or argumentative. I know there are things that you are not able to calculate . A perfect example of that is the environment that a team has to play in. Let’s take Calvert for example . Playing Calvert at home is a hostile environment to play in . I think it has or can have an outcome on the game .

That’s kind of like paying your neighbor for the work that you did. Your prediction was they won by 45 and they only won by 15 . So either they aren’t as good as you thought or your predictions was wrong . If the other team was better then raise that teams ranking . That’s my opinion and certainly not trying to be critical or argumentative. I know there are things that you are not able to calculate . A perfect example of that is the environment that a team has to play in. Let’s take Calvert for example . Playing Calvert at home is a hostile environment to play in . I think it has or can have an outcome on the game .

I've said it so many times before...the current week's result is not the only thing that affects the current week's rankings. So many other things go into it. Maybe a team they played earlier in the season moved up drastically this week so they got a little 2 point bonus for that game. Without looking, that would be my guess.

Also, I don't move any teams up or down. The Toy does it. It's been that way for roughly 29 years now.

Don’t worry your tigers will earn their way up the rankings in the next four weeks just set back and watch them rise

I know there are things that you are not able to calculate . A perfect example of that is the environment that a team has to play in. Let’s take Calvert for example . Playing Calvert at home is a hostile environment to play in . I think it has or can have an outcome on the game .
A wise man once told me the games are played on the field, not paper. He also told me that's why he never bets on two-legged animals.
Just take the Toy for what it is. Better to go and enjoy the games for what they are.

Back