2023 Playoffs - Week 14 (Thanksgiving Week) - Confirmed Info Only

I agree with ya . I have always admired the bowl . But I will say this for sixman Rankin is going to be hard to beat. They have a first class stadium with first class staff hosting 6 man playoff’s. If only it was a little closer is the only negative I have. But Mustang bowl is top notch for any division. And it’s only 30 minutes away.

I agree with ya . I have always admired the bowl . But I will say this for sixman Rankin is going to be hard to beat. They have a first class stadium with first class staff hosting 6 man playoff’s. If only it was a little closer is the only negative I have. But Mustang bowl is top notch for any division. And it’s only 30 minutes away.
It Is unreal to be honest! I love that facility

It just takes money! But like Grandpa always said, “The clothes don’t make the man”.
Basically I wasn’t talking about their team . Although they traditionally have a first rate team just suffered some injuries earlier in season. My comment was about their stadium . You won’t find that kind of stadiums in 4a or maybe even 5 a . And your right about the money. But if ya got it then go ahead and spend it for the betterment of your program

Back