Oglesby VS Richland Springs

Oglesby32

Six-man fan
Although I'm from Oglesby and biased for my team, but I have seen both teams play and I believe this will be a good physical game and closer than many people think.

Well, after perusing the Guru's ratings, both team's records, a few chicken entrails and various other scientific predictors, I will hazard a WAG & say RS 65- Ogelsby 20................

MelaniB":31hjy3cn said:
I ain't going to say anything my mouth is zipped.
tumblr_lqx85siK031qdezf9o1_500.gif

After consultation with Ms Marie Laveau, severable quilting needles and black hickory nuts strategely placed, I have came up with Ogly 16 maybe RS 78 probably.......

Westexas that's me to a tee. I'm staying zippered up. Not because I don't believe but theres some mean people on this board that come out swinging at the mention of Richland Springs.

I remember a few years back oglesby played Richland in evant the first round of the playoffs and got thrashed I call a repeat of that

Lol they were awful that year and had a walk in to the playoffs. They are a thousand times better and now with a really good head coach. People will be surprised.

They squeaked into the playoffs this year I've watched them a few times and yes they're a descent team but they will be no match for Richland

Its going to be a good one. Oglesby's coach used to coach at Richland with Coach Clawson, he has turned those boys into machines and brought everything from from Richland from the weightroom to practice to Oglesby. I think people will be surprised win or lose.

You might want to have the waterboy make a trip to ole Round Top Mountain to catch a Pixie and shake her all over yalls game balls.

:)

Back