October 28 Game To Watch + one sleeper ???

dawgfan23

11-man fan
This weeks possible best game will be Rankin and Garden City. Rankin is favored but GC has a lot to prove after last weeks loss so look for an inspired effort from GC, plus playoff implications for GC.
This weeks possible sleeper pick as good game to see....... No I'm not nuts, I don't think. Throckmorton and Knox City. No upset prediction here, just a game that could be more interesting than the spreads indicate. I believe Knox City is better than their record indicates and are looking to prove it.
I did predict the Ft Davis and GC game to be a good one. This one............interesting, we'll see.

Abbott and Aquilla are both in the east, right?

Why are you wasting time talking about the east? You might as well be talking about private schools.

rainjacktx":2fiu2uyf said:
Abbott and Aquilla are both in the east, right?

Why are you wasting time talking about the east? You might as well be talking about private schools.
Your analness, most people are smart enough to see that there are good teams, and good games all over the state. East, west, or private - it really doesn't matter. I hope the state champion of both UIL divisions come from the east.
Maybe that will stop your mouthing. On second thought, you would probably attempt to find an excuse as to why your precious west didn't win.

Jedi":1p9v39d1 said:
I decided CowboyP and rainjacktx must be related. They get along like I do with some of my relatives.
I don't mind being ragged on, but that was cold-hearted. My retarded cousin is smarter than his analness.

Rivalry games are always fun. Even when one team is statistically better than the other, the lesser team seems to find more inside and play maybe their best game of the season. One thing I do believe, the playoff games this year, whether from the East or West will be more competitive through their respective regions. Some of the best games may occur during the first two or three rounds.

CowboyP":2crvpjni said:
Jedi":2crvpjni said:
I decided CowboyP and rainjacktx must be related. They get along like I do with some of my relatives.
I don't mind being ragged on, but that was cold-hearted. My retarded cousin is smarter than his analness.
And smells better also

The Rankin GC game has my vote. Rankin took two hard shots from very good teams. I hope they have recovered. My vote goes with them. I have seen GC play and I think Rankin should hang on to their helmets. GC is very forceful. But, Rankin on the other hand is a very determined group. I see a lot of heart there.

hornkeeper12":1w2i4cro said:
fajitapete":1w2i4cro said:
CowboyP":1w2i4cro said:
Jedi":1w2i4cro said:
And smells better also
And better looking.
And she is more masculine!

CowboyP":84p4s9vg said:
hornkeeper12":84p4s9vg said:
fajitapete":84p4s9vg said:
CowboyP":84p4s9vg said:
Jedi":84p4s9vg said:
And smells better also
And better looking.
And she is more masculine!

Sounds like Aquilla's homecoming queen. But in spite of all that, she's still from the east - which means she's as meaningless as anything coming from districts 9-16.

Well, I am looking forward to the Rankin-GC game this week. But Knox City- Throck is peeking my interest. Just got a feeling that game could be good.

Back