Newcastle

He sure did. And this is where the philosophies part comes in... Look at the timing. Was the kid prevented from making a tackle? Nope. Was it at the point of attack, or at least in close proximity? Nope. Did Newcastle get an advantage here? Also nope. Did it occur at almost the exact same time as the tackle? Yep.

Not a foul.

(and holds aren't safety fouls, which are called anywhere on the field.)

Just realized I read this wrong. Yeah it does look like that, but defense will always want a foul here. Defense didn't gain an advantage either by holding, so I still say no foul, just two kids locking up and more interested in dancing with each other than playing football and making a play.

I appreciate your input/expertise, which actually has a basis, as opposed to the gripes of some random fan. Thanks for the thoughts.

Because I had to create my account when Benjamin came under scrutiny for recruiting last year. Benjamin has had down years in football that’s no doubt. But our team before Coach Hayes & Coach Rigdon & family(s) got here. Was 10-1 the previous year, and the year prior was 6-2. Now previously Benjamin lacked the kids wanting to participate to be competitive. The fact that you guys act like Benjamin did not exist and is now here solely for the purpose of creating a super team. Here at Benjamin we take pride in what we’ve built and we do well keeping it decontaminated from the outside world & all this he said she said BS. The reason I had no incentive to make an account is because once upon a time you didn’t have to defend your school from recruiting and various other malicious attacks verbally on this website for simply hiring two coaches. So no I didn’t get on here and brag to you guys about our winning seasons the two previous years before hiring two new coaches because you guys (fools) didn’t target Benjamin or their players or their coaches it was never brought up on this website. Simply this website to me was a scoreboard for the sixman world and a place to see rankings. It wasn’t until I was told all these verbal attacks last year on Benjamin that I thought I’d step in and defend our Mustangs. I’m not striking up any old conversations leave it in last year. But I will say as I did last year, were blessed both family’s are in our community and I’m more than happy to be apart of the Rigdon or Hayes family which ever you guys prefer any day of the week, as they are apart of our community. One team one dream!

Because I had to create my account when Benjamin came under scrutiny for recruiting last year. Benjamin has had down years in football that’s no doubt. But our team before Coach Hayes & Coach Rigdon & family(s) got here. Was 10-1 the previous year, and the year prior was 6-2. Now previously Benjamin lacked the kids wanting to participate to be competitive. The fact that you guys act like Benjamin did not exist and is now here solely for the purpose of creating a super team. Here at Benjamin we take pride in what we’ve built and we do well keeping it decontaminated from the outside world & all this he said she said BS. The reason I had no incentive to make an account is because once upon a time you didn’t have to defend your school from recruiting and various other malicious attacks verbally on this website for simply hiring two coaches. So no I didn’t get on here and brag to you guys about our winning seasons the two previous years before hiring two new coaches because you guys (fools) didn’t target Benjamin or their players or their coaches it was never brought up on this website. Simply this website to me was a scoreboard for the sixman world and a place to see rankings. It wasn’t until I was told all these verbal attacks last year on Benjamin that I thought I’d step in and defend our Mustangs. I’m not striking up any old conversations leave it in last year. But I will say as I did last year, were blessed both family’s are in our community and I’m more than happy to be apart of the Rigdon or Hayes family which ever you guys prefer any day of the week, as they are apart of our community. One team one dream!
You miss-spelled the part about: Take pride in what we “BUILT”. It’s spelled “Bought”. No worries, there are several schools who make the same spelling mistake all the time.

You can’t spend your whole life in one place. Not all people all have the same life. If kids are somewhere 2-3 years they are apart of that community.

this dude ace gets excited when one of them fart 😂it’s like he pees himself a little 😂he probably wears his Benjamin jv jersey to his school reunions and maybe the games too and why you hate on Knox city for ? Did you get bullied there and have to transfer over to Benjamin ???😂😂 and Benjamin did exist before the super dream team but when you get 45ed by lueders and paint creek there really ain’t nothing special to notice other than the obvious

Last edited:
You miss-spelled the part about: Take pride in what we “BUILT”. It’s spelled “Bought”. No worries, there are several schools who make the same spelling mistake all the time.
This is hilarious coming from someone either from Richland or Borden County.

Never seen him play but by all accounts I’ve read Rigdon is great athlete. Nothing taken away from him.
However, in college when the fields only gets 28% larger and 46% more people on it, it usually doesn’t translate well for smaller, shifty, 6-man players. Not to mention when everyone also on the field has a much higher than high school talent. And with limited scholarships to give out you cannot blame colleges for not wanting to risk it on a 6-man player. Even the GOAT (T. Ethridge) decided football wasn’t for him anymore.

Back