Newcastle

Yes guys he showed me 6 division 1 athletes that he thinks could compete with Benjamin, but it just doesn’t happen. How funny is it though. you know Benjamin boys are so much better than anyone here you go find me a picture of those kiddos.
It’s funny you say “Benjamin boys” the ones that got you to where you are have been there literally a little over a year

It’s funny you say “Benjamin boys” the ones that got you to where you are have been there literally a little over a year
You can’t spend your whole life in one place. Not all people all have the same life. If kids are somewhere 2-3 years they are apart of that community.

The funny part is that those same d1 colleges have looked at Benjamin due to the Rigdon kid but year no one is making offers like will Hammond over in Hutto got.
Don’t count your money when you’re sitting at the table. From what I’ve heard Rigdon as a sophomore and Junior has revived multiple visits and revisits to training camps where he has stood out against Division I talent. He’s a junior. There’s not anyone else in 6 man football now that can say that.

@oldfolks imagine saying you had to be pointed out to what’s happening and in your statement you don’t even know what teams on offense and defense. Duh you’re gonna need some help if you can’t get that far into it yourself. Get out of here you incompetent soul.
I do need someone to point out the penalty’s. I do know which team is which. You have a lot of nerve calling anyone incompetent. I think some on here may be right. You are high school and you didn’t get called up from the JV for the playoffs. That must be hard on someone that only has one year left in high school. Maybe if you will be nice to the coaches and real players they will let you go with the team to AT&T and set with them and watch the other teams compete. Save your money. It cost $20.00 to get in. If you eat while there get ready for another 20. Five dollars for drinks. You can get refills on popcorn if you buy that choice. The reason I’m telling you this is because you were in such shock last year being your first time to state championship that I’m afraid you might have forgot.

Don’t count your money when you’re sitting at the table. From what I’ve heard Rigdon as a sophomore and Junior has revived multiple visits and revisits to training camps where he has stood out against Division I talent. He’s a junior. There’s not anyone else in 6 man football now that can say that.
Yes Texas tech and Arizona have a “Medium” interest in him. That is a fact but the other fact is lots of other juniors and seniors in Texas had “strong” interest and already received and signed letters of intent I’ll be sure to watch for when Pete christy does a segment on where the kid actually signs.

Yes Texas tech and Arizona have a “Medium” interest in him. That is a fact but the other fact is lots of other juniors and seniors in Texas had “strong” interest and already received and signed letters of intent I’ll be sure to watch for when Pete christy does a segment on where the kid actually signs.
Believe it when i see it . I find it hard to believe any d1s wants him. . Now d 2 absolutely he can shine there

Believe it when i see it . I find it hard to believe any d1s wants him. . Now d 2 absolutely he can shine there
No he’s good enough but going to a d1 college there are only so many places he fits and that’s the issue why he is a medium interest. No matter where he goes he should get a full ride and hopefully he uses that time to get a degree.

The truth is it’s pretty cool for any sixman kid to be looked at. There have been kids in past that have had opportunities to go play the next level. Even kids from lower Div 11 man schools that go to D1 college will tell you. It’s just DIFFERENT. If you talk to some of these kids they say the hardest adjustment is going from being Super Man in high school to third or forth in depth chart and the coach who sat and talked to your parents doesn’t even remember your name. That’s not to say some kids don’t rise up from the small schools but they have to find the mental toughness more than the physical.

chill out and go watch half the game so far. You just wait till the kings are crowned and you’re all watching basketball. Gotta watch what I say, true or not tired of getting blocked from threads stating facts. Feeling like twitter in 2020.
I just found you two uncalled penalties on Benjamin for you.

📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://fb.watch/ooVfZmUmxZ/?mibextid=vTn5qL

Check out the
At the 14:40 mark there is a huge block in the back by Benjamin
At the 15:02 mark there is a late hit in the end zone

I just found you two uncalled penalties on Benjamin for you.

📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://fb.watch/ooVfZmUmxZ/?mibextid=vTn5qL

Check out the
At the 14:40 mark there is a huge block in the back by Benjamin
At the 15:02 mark there is a late hit in the end zone
You can not say playing on 11 man field seeing lines and yardage still infront of you that there is a late hit in the endzone. Hell people in cowboy stadium sometimes still run to the endzone by habit. I’ll check it out for you. If you and all the haters want to turn a blind eye to the obvious tackles on defenders. Targeting and peel back blindside blocking. In half the game. I realized no matter what you clowns are shown it’s no use. It could be set in stone.

You can not say playing on 11 man field seeing lines and yardage still infront of you that there is a late hit in the endzone. Hell people in cowboy stadium sometimes still run to the endzone by habit. I’ll check it out for you. If you and all the haters want to turn a blind eye to the obvious tackles on defenders. Targeting and peel back blindside blocking. In half the game. I realized no matter what you clowns are shown it’s no use. It could be set in stone.
I’m not ignoring anything! You said and I quote “there was no uncalled penalties on Benjamin” and I was just pointing out two blatant ones on the KCBD highlights.

I’m not ignoring anything! You said and I quote “there was no uncalled penalties on Benjamin” and I was just pointing out two blatant ones on the KCBD highlights.
Lmao you are bent over backwards . You and all your buddies whole entire Saturday is ruined thanks to me. Feels quite nice actually. Keep watching Benjamin. You’ve got a whole nother month of it.

Last edited:
Lmao you are bent over backwards . You and all your buddies whole entire Saturday is ruined thanks to me. Feels quite nice actually. Keep watching Benjamin. You’ve got a whole nother month of it.
Yep I’m so up in arms about you I can’t stop thinking about you. I’ll promise you one thing and that is i will be at hermleigh Friday @ 6 pm rooting on the Jaybirds (who have been more innovative in 6 man and 8 man than Benjamin ever will be) God willing. I’m just curious which one you are so I can catch a video of your reaction to the final score when Jayton puts Benjamin in their basketball uniforms.

Yep I’m so up in arms about you I can’t stop thinking about you. I’ll promise you one thing and that is i will be at hermleigh Friday @ 6 pm rooting on the Jaybirds (who have been more innovative in 6 man and 8 man than Benjamin ever will be) God willing. I’m just curious which one you are so I can catch a video of your reaction to the final score when Jayton puts Benjamin in their basketball uniforms.
God I hope your right

I believe this horse is dead already

Back