Newcastle

chill out and go watch half the game so far. You just wait till the kings are crowned and you’re all watching basketball. Gotta watch what I say, true or not tired of getting blocked from threads stating facts. Feeling like twitter in 2020.
You should really have gotten input from others who know the rules and more importantly, the philosophies of officiating better than you do before posting these... no official, anywhere, is going to call a BSB on that drama queen soccer flop. I didn't see a single foul worth a flag - a talking to - maybe -but this is just a clip of a bunch of nothing burgers.

You should really have gotten input from others who know the rules and more importantly, the philosophies of officiating better than you do before posting these... no official, anywhere, is going to call a BSB on that drama queen soccer flop. I didn't see a single foul worth a flag - a talking to - maybe -but this is just a clip of a bunch of nothing burgers.
Lmao if you don’t think getting tackled on defense warrants a flag every time there is no help for you. Newcastle took every cheap shot they could still couldn’t hurt the Mustangs. “Broken not beaten” you should really check your eyes if you couldn’t see what was on there.

Lmao if you don’t think getting tackled on defense warrants a flag every time there is no help for you. Newcastle took every cheap shot they could still couldn’t hurt the Mustangs. “Broken not beaten” you should really check your eyes if you couldn’t see what was on there.
Can't wait to see what you come up next week. Jayton by 12.

triggered.gif

I was just curious so I went and watched some games on YouTube of Benjamin from earlier this season seems like there was a lot of missed calls both way’s against Paducah and a few others all at Benjamin’s stadium. I understand hollering during the game about bad calls but why come on a public forum and type out or post videos that will be a permanent internet record of getting upset for winning a game. This Friday night will be no different than any other game there will be missed calls and incorrect calls that’s just the nature of high school football, refs can’t see everything and they certainly don’t have a Birds Eye view like fans in the stands and the cameras. So just like I would say to will smith at the Oscar’s stop trying to pick fights and just accept your trophy and move on.
And go jaybirds by 14.

newsflash: it doesn't warrant a flag every time. If we called everything we actually saw, games would be 8 hours long.

Are officials perfect? Nope. But like it or not, nothing on your clip warrants a flag.

ace/deuce is certainly a legend in his own mind. I would like to see him and wesp go one on one or better someone tape it so I could watch it when I‘m real bored and tired of watching paint drying.

The fact that you can post that and others can like it. Agreeing with you saying multiple plays getting tackled on defense should be no calls. On 4th down? Touchdown plays? You don’t just pick and choose when rules are rules.
Can't wait to see you giving rules clinics this summer to officials everywhere, since you know the rules and philosophies better than anyone else.

Oldjoke
ace/deuce is certainly a legend in his own mind. I would like to see him and wesp go one on one or better someone tape it so I could watch it when I‘m real bored and tired of watching paint drying.

ace/deuce shows select plays that he “thinks” there might have been a fowl. I wish he and wesp would let us in on some of their “outstanding” videos of them lighting up the scoreboard at AT&T or their own backyard. I’m not sure they are not want-a-bees. I still laugh every time I think about the #12 ranked DII school putting 84 points on deuces team. Go Jayton.

As a once upon a time referee, I can tell you with certainty that there will be missed calls and I also say all the bitching and moaning doesn’t help your team at all. Sure they are supposed to be professional but still they are human. Might keep that in mind knowing there are refs on here. Just saying. It’s a small group

Looks to me like the Benjamin player grabbed the Newcastle player's arm on the block and drug him to the ground.
He sure did. And this is where the philosophies part comes in... Look at the timing. Was the kid prevented from making a tackle? Nope. Was it at the point of attack, or at least in close proximity? Nope. Did Newcastle get an advantage here? Also nope. Did it occur at almost the exact same time as the tackle? Yep.

Not a foul.

(and holds aren't safety fouls, which are called anywhere on the field.)

As a once upon a time referee, I can tell you with certainty that there will be missed calls and I also say all the bitching and moaning doesn’t help your team at all. Sure they are supposed to be professional but still they are human. Might keep that in mind knowing there are refs on here. Just saying. It’s a small group
And the guy's team won the game by 28 points. If I am reading the box scores right Benjamin score 14 touchdowns and was 14 for 14 on extra point kicks. Newcastle scored 12 touchdowns and was 6 out of 12 on extra points kicks.

Looks to me like the Benjamin player grabbed the Newcastle player's arm on the block and drug him to the ground.
Just realized I read this wrong. Yeah it does look like that, but defense will always want a foul here. Defense didn't gain an advantage either by holding, so I still say no foul, just two kids locking up and more interested in dancing with each other than playing football and making a play.

Back