Newcastle

All I heard all season is that nobody would go all 4 with Benjamin. I believe their offense is elite , but the defense better step it up if they plan on winning another one.
chill out and go watch half the game so far. You just wait till the kings are crowned and you’re all watching basketball. Gotta watch what I say, true or not tired of getting blocked from threads stating facts. Feeling like twitter in 2020.

chill out and go watch half the game so far. You just wait till the kings are crowned and you’re all watching basketball. Gotta watch what I say, true or not tired of getting blocked from threads stating facts. Feeling like twitter in 2020.
I was at the game , I know what I saw , just stating facts

Refs are part of the game your the one that said nobody will play 4 quarters with your team . So of course you will have excuses
Newcastle and the refs played a hell of a game to prove me wrong. I’m glad being down by 40 with no time left to play in the game is a win to you. Up here on the Mountain Top things are good, we all know what would’ve been the outcome with some well more experienced officials or less biased. We know players shouldn’t have been getting tackled on defense many many times. That’s not how football works. You know that right bud?

Easy bud don’t get your panties in a wad, I’m all for Benjamin , never had anything bad to say about them. You’re getting offended way too easily, I know the truth hurts to hear sometimes
No that’s to bullfrog not you. I just got blocked from posting on the other thread for telling the truth in words I should not have. 😳 & it seemed like you were implying I wasn’t telling the truth with my words as to what happened on the field last night. But I was mistaken.

No that’s to bullfrog not you. I just got blocked from posting on the other thread for telling the truth in words I should not have. 😳 & it seemed like you were implying I wasn’t telling the truth with my words as to what happened on the field last night. But I was mistaken.
You’re definitely in High school the way you cry, my guess is you’re are on the team. But if not it’s actually kind of creepy how defensive you get haha.

You’re definitely in High school the way you cry, my guess is you’re are on the team. But if not it’s actually kind of creepy how defensive you get haha.
On the team posting updates on the game, during the game. Get a life and stop thinking about me. I’m crying showing you guys players being tackled on defense and multiple dirty plays, also telling you the 2 worst plays are sent to UIL but you can go watch for yourself. Kinda sad you can watch that say you know football and not agree. That not even to half time this many blown calls is just ridiculous. Keep in mind Newcastle Scored the ball without the ball one Possession. You read that right.

On the team posting updates on the game, during the game. Get a life and stop thinking about me. I’m crying showing you guys players being tackled on defense and multiple dirty plays, also telling you the 2 worst plays are sent to UIL but you can go watch for yourself. Kinda sad you can watch that say you know football and not agree. That not even to half time this many blown calls is just ridiculous. Keep in mind Newcastle Scored the ball without the ball one Possession. You read that right.
Maybe try the flop and get a call it could sometimes help .

@oldfolks imagine saying you had to be pointed out to what’s happening and in your statement you don’t even know what teams on offense and defense. Duh you’re gonna need some help if you can’t get that far into it yourself. Get out of here you incompetent soul.

If you got something to say to me say it direct. My inbox is always open. Yes I just screenshot’ed the top 6 players in the state to make a point that there are hundreds of kids that would give ol Benjamin a smack down.
Yes guys he showed me 6 division 1 athletes that he thinks could compete with Benjamin, but it just doesn’t happen. How funny is it though. you know Benjamin boys are so much better than anyone here you go find me a picture of those kiddos.

Yes guys he showed me 6 division 1 athletes that he thinks could compete with Benjamin, but it just doesn’t happen. How funny is it though. you know Benjamin boys are so much better than anyone here you go find me a picture of those kiddos.
No I showed you the absolute top 6 players in the state according to the top d1 colleges in the United states and even going down the list of the top 400 not 1 single Benjamin player. That’s crazy y’all are so over looked lol.

Back