Mt. Enterprise

Klaactu

Six-man fan
Without saying any names, it sounds like the truck does not have a supporting cast at Mt. Enterprise. If I read the scores right, they are 0-2. Hard to believe. They must spray their field with kryptonite. Any word about the situation?

I know where Mount Emterprise is! I have some family there. My cousins ex baby momma told me a few weeks back at our family reunion that them kids from Richland Springs is not there in Mount Emterprise. They done took off to some other school in the great pine woods! Mount Enterprise is a straight up crap hole. If my family wasn’t so poor they would get out of the trailer park there. But oh well what you gonna do!

Prickly!

Game Traveler":z4m4efmd said:
I know where Mount Emterprise is! I have some family there. My cousins ex baby momma told me a few weeks back at our family reunion that them kids from Richland Springs is not there in Mount Emterprise. They done took off to some other school in the great pine woods! Mount Enterprise is a straight up crap hole. If my family wasn’t so poor they would get out of the trailer park there. But oh well what you gonna do!

Prickly!

I heard Mt. Enterprise is a nice place with great people! Sounds like your kind of place, Prickly Bear!

Klaactu":3ilcf2sd said:
Without saying any names, it sounds like the truck does not have a supporting cast at Mt. Enterprise. If I read the scores right, they are 0-2. Hard to believe. They must spray their field with kryptonite. Any word about the situation?

I can tell you right now the Rigdons are doing fine where they are at. Why the obsession? Just wait and see when Griff is a senior next year and Chaca will be a freshman stud. I hope they return to 6man. You just shouldn't keep talking about them. Especially since they are not playing 6man ball and this is a 6man website. Leave them be, they're fine where they are at.

Didn't see anything about Griff but Matthew had nine carries for 71 yards and one TD for the Carlisle Indians in their 12 to 0 win over Alto.

Back