Future Changes (Suggestions Welcome) 2023-24 Edition

I'm thinking in the pickem area.
Where we can pick district winner and 2nd in each district. Then fill out all the way through state.
And have to be completed before the 1st district game.

This is something I've thought about, but not something I've had time to do just yet. I think it could be a lot of fun, but it's not likely I have time to do it before the playoffs this year. For now, the pick 'em will have to do, unless someone else puts something together.

Few more small little tweaks today.

First off, I've added mover icons on the ranking pages that will show if a team moved up, or down, as compared to the previous week.

I also added each team's league (or division) ranking in the team rank/rating block on team pages. If you're on a desktop, or other wide screen device, this will be in the right sidebar. If you're using a device with a narrow screen this will be near the bottom of the page.

One thing I've already noticed with the new combined scores page, is that recent scores need to be at the top. So, starting next week I'm going to try to make it so that Friday's scores will appear above the Thursday scores on Friday night. I'm not a fan of having to scroll through all the Thursday scores, that I've already seen, to see final scores from tonight.

Few more small little tweaks today.

First off, I've added mover icons on the ranking pages that will show if a team moved up, or down, as compared to the previous week.

I also added each team's league (or division) ranking in the team rank/rating block on team pages. If you're on a desktop, or other wide screen device, this will be in the right sidebar. If you're using a device with a narrow screen this will be near the bottom of the page.
I like the mover icons.
Can you have an icon each week? To see week by week movement?

Back