Future Changes (Suggestions Welcome)

51eleven

Maybe a current members online feature at the bottom of the page? Something on another website I visit that I enjoy noting sometimes. Food for thought. Also something I think sometimes encourages other posters (me at least) to respond to their presence.

Mike

Administrator
Maybe a current members online feature at the bottom of the page? Something on another website I visit that I enjoy noting sometimes. Food for thought. Also something I think sometimes encourages other posters (me at least) to respond to their presence.

We already have that on the main forum listing page. If you're on a desktop it's in the sidebar to the right. If you're on a mobile device it'll be near the bottom.

WV Backer

Personally I really like the Lone Star Football Network site and appreciate all the work that went into it. Not enough to take on the task of keeping it updated mind you, that seems like a lot of work. :)

51eleven

We already have that on the main forum listing page. If you're on a desktop it's in the sidebar to the right. If you're on a mobile device it'll be near the bottom.
I'm on a laptop. The sidebar to the right has Share The Page, Random Media and Latest Posts (6). Latest Posts does show the 6 most recent posters. The other site I mentioned shows any members logged in and just reading plus a number of non registered guests perusing the site. Once again, just food for thought. The way it is works fine for me as well. Just glad to have the site back. Thanks again for saving it!

babebraham

I think some sort of tagging system for teams mentioned in threads would be cool. Was just looking at Anton's schedule, and thought it would be convenient to see who's saying what about the team recently.

Mike

Administrator
I think some sort of tagging system for teams mentioned in threads would be cool. Was just looking at Anton's schedule, and thought it would be convenient to see who's saying what about the team recently.

I think this idea. I won't make any promises here, but I'm going to think about this some more and see what I can come up with. It would be neat for folks to be able to leave notes, or comments, about specific teams all in a central location.