MILFORD VS OAKWOOD????

Old76er

Six-man fan
Whats going on!!!??? Ta’Ron ejected?????? Something crazy must have happened for the officials to have thrown that boy out? unfortunate as it was a matchup we were all looking forward to

Ta’Ron was ejected for two taunting flags, both were awful calls. Oakwoods #11 was ejected for the same reason. In rivalry games like this refs should let the boys play with emotion, we come to the games to see our kids not to see the refs punish the kids for being passionate.

Any thoughts of Milford being a one man team? Throw it out the window. Yes, Ta’Ron is the single most dominant player I’ve seen in the last 10 years but these other bulldogs can play as well! Ricky Pendleton (Ta’Rons little brother) and Tyvon Gates were a good tag team in the backfield as they put Milford’s offense on their back and scored about 4 times each.
Milford finally broke through and faught through adversity tonight, I was extremely proud of the boys tonight. One Pack One Goal!!!

TaRon has never been one to show an extreme amount of emotion either way. But on the very first kickoff that Milford received two players from Oakwood pretty much tried to throw him into their stands.Now if you have been to Milford's field you know that's a long way. This resulting in the 1st unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. I believe TaRon's 1st penalty was because he showed the strong man pose towards our sidelines and not a player. His 2nd came after him and another player hit pretty hard both going for the ball. TaRon gets up and starts clapping NOT towards the player but walking away. But this young man has always shown great character on that field. In my backwards thinking(LOL) I think it strengthened our team. Those other young men stepped up and took care of business. So all of the other teams might want to rethink their game plan. We aren't a one man show. Ricky(TaRon's younger brother) has always been a beast. Now everyone else knows. Gates is just coming into his own. He comes from great stock

Back