Melani Burkhart

Thank you for the kind words and prayers. My mom went to be with her Lord and Savior. She will have no more pain. I am so thankful she gave her heart to Jesus Chirst. I know she is in Heaven and that is so comforting. If you have the chance please tell your loved ones that you love them everyday. Have a blessed day. Thanks again.

Coach Burkhart

Prayers for you and your family!

Love you brother!

Sincerely,

Josh Johnson

#EagleNation(Ft.Worth)
#schoolmate(Carter)

Over the years i would like to think Mel and i had a special friendship thanks to this website..for years she was a top poster,never bragging on her team.RS,,but praising them,she took some heat from some of the RS haters,but never did i recall her barking back,i had the privilege meeting her face to face in Hico during a playoff game,she was everything i thought she was.2008 i lost my Dad,during that time Mel was always there for support,prayers...oh how she loved Prayers! My Dads funeral there were many flowers,as i was looking at who sent them i came across a set of beautiful flowers sent by Melani Burkhart,that really touched me..She had it in order,God,Family,Friends..sixmanfootball wall/Hall of Famer...she was is indeed

Coach Burkhart,

Prayers for wisdom, strength, and comfort from Coach Bright and the Fort Worth THESA football family.

Be blessed.....

Jim Bright

She will be missed. I always enjoyed seeing her at games. She loved her 'boys', whether that meant her son, grandsons or just the Coyotes. She cared about the people here too.

It was a pleasure getting to know her. My thoughts and prayers are with the Burkhart family.

Hello Everyone,

The family would like to thank you all for keeping my mother's memory alive. My mom would look forward to listening to all the six-man games every Friday. She was passionate about the sport and loved all of her friends on this site. We are grateful for all of your prayers, compassion, and support for Melani Burkhart.

You can preview the tribute on the url below:
https://www.tributeslides.com/tributes/ ... r91hsrT6Cw

Many blessings to you all.

~Justin Burkhart and Family

jb2019":4v6ggkfb said:
Hello Everyone,

The family would like to thank you all for keeping my mother's memory alive. My mom would look forward to listening to all the six-man games every Friday. She was passionate about the sport and loved all of her friends on this site. We are grateful for all of your prayers, compassion, and support for Melani Burkhart.

You can preview the tribute on the url below:
https://www.tributeslides.com/tributes/ ... r91hsrT6Cw

Many blessings to you all.

~Justin Burkhart and Family
Very nice Justin, Thank you for sharing.

Back