McLean vs white deer

I'm pretty sure everyone on here knows exactly what I mean. Big words and insults dont hide the fact that your using the excuse of snow on the ground to the pounding McLean gave yall. So one more time what is so different about the bucks to make up a 44 point difference against McLean? We all know coach linman is twice the coach of Rucker and so what is the difference maker.

LBK6manFan":17vzuyjb said:
6manonly":17vzuyjb said:
What is different now than it was 4 weeks ago when McLean took a knee to not 45 WD
*what he said ^

-Also, if betting was legal in the state of TX, I'd put all my money on McLean. WD is just not quite there yet. WD played scared when they played in district. Linman has far surpassed Rucker as a HFB coach. If I were Linman, I'd be getting in contact with springlake-earth for the next upcoming season. Those boys are huge and speedy there and love football. Just my opinion

I wish someone would try to get Tyler back into 6man. He was outstanding at Valley.

As a fan but no loyalty to either school I'm just curious about the matchup and obviously need to ask someone who understands 6man to get an honest breakdown of the Xs and Os of these teams.

Coach Linman is an outstanding Coach. To say that he is twice the coach of Rucker is misinformed and frankly rude. Rucker has taken a program that never played 6 man until a few years ago and has built a program and culture that will continue to improve.

As has been said multiple times this season, Ben Crockett is an amazing talent with huge upside. Is Linman twice the Coach, or is he enjoying an incredible run with an amazing talent?

GoBucks":3qz2f6z4 said:
Coach Linman is an outstanding Coach. To say that he is twice the coach of Rucker is misinformed and frankly rude. Rucker has taken a program that never played 6 man until a few years ago and has built a program and culture that will continue to improve.

As I have said multiple times this season(FIFY) Ben Crockett is an amazing talent with huge upside. Is Linman twice the Coach, or is he enjoying an incredible run with an amazing talent?
* I dont think so, if you're offended by comments from a message board I feel sorry for you. Linman has proved himself unlike Rucker to be a state caliber coach. I would even go further and say hes 3 times a better coach. You may think its rude but it's a matter of opinion. Since Linman has been at McLean, he has completely changed the program and now they're winners. They won the championship last year and are still on a roll... prove me wrong.

6manonly":d7t735vo said:
You still havent answered the question GOBUCKS.

That question will be answered Friday. Just as it was answered last night against Ira.

And LBK, when someone discounts a coach who has done nothing but build a program and culture from the ground up and reduces him, yes I will take offense. Since neither of you know (by your own accounts) the state of WD’s program before Rucker and the improvements made I’d suggest that a longer term picture be given BOTH these coaches. If Linman must leave for Springlake-Earth to chase talent, then you’ve said all that needs to be said. If he can continue to groom talent in McLean after the departure of #20 then he may be considered great. Until that point, let’s see where the chips fall.

Nobody reduced the coach in anyway. Saying someone is better is based on facts. McLean has beaten Wd 4 times in a row with different kids.they have outscored wd around 225 to 90 in those 4 games. So first its the snow then its cause one kid beating you #20which makes you look even more silly. I'm sure if you ask anyone who's played them in 3 years they are a full blown team with a Great coach. You are the epitamy of jealousy and an overgrown ego. Wd is good and their coach has done good too but its really impossible for you to argue that they as a team and coach are better. Good luck to both teams I'll be listening on the radio and maybe you can be like milford insider when you loose again Friday your off the board too lol...

GoBucks":2pvlo8jx said:
6manonly":2pvlo8jx said:
You still havent answered the question GOBUCKS.

That question will be answered Friday. Just as it was answered last night against Ira.

And LBK, when someone discounts a coach who has done nothing but build a program and culture from the ground up and reduces him, yes I will take offense. Since neither of you know (by your own accounts) the state of WD’s program before Rucker and the improvements made I’d suggest that a longer term picture be given BOTH these coaches. If Linman must leave for Springlake-Earth to chase talent, then you’ve said all that needs to be said. If he can continue to groom talent in McLean after the departure of #20 then he may be considered great. Until that point, let’s see where the chips fall.

* When was the last time WD beat McLean and what was WDs record?? You just proved my point. Linmans playing chess while Rucker is playing checkers.

I only brought up springlake because I would personally go for that job ,being a high profile coach. I'm not speaking for Coach Linman, it is what I would do personally if I was in his shoes. Call it whatever you want but WD is not on the same level as McLean as much as they believe they are. District championship proved it and the quarterfinals will prove it again. I admire your support though if thats any consolation.

It is extremely disappointing and, frankly, very disrespectful to see comments derogatory about one coach vs another. Both of these gentlemen are very good coaches and have built very good programs at their respective schools. Both are also outstanding individuals. There is no need for this banter that has become personal. Just support the kids that are on the field playing their hearts out and congratulate the winner and congratulate the loser on a season well done. All they both have done is played there way as one of the last 8 standing in the state. But enough is enough.

When you saw them play McLean demolished them, so what’s the difference?? You can have all the heart and determination you want, but talent ultimately prevails 95 percent of the time at this level. Dis WD have kids out last time? Does McLean this time?

Nobody has put down the whitedeer coach. It's only been said that Linman has out coached him. Thats not an opinion its factual. Not everyone gets a trophy so no apologies for stating facts.

Well a great deal has been said in regards to this game. Coaching has been brought into question. Rucker has built a program from the ground up. Linman, on the other hand, inherited a team. To say that he built them is ludicrous. To say that one player cant make that big of a difference on the field, why do people talk about Tyler Etheridge and Dwayne Miles? Why are their pictures at the top of the main page of this site? The team Linman inherited was undefeated in Jr. High and destroyed opponents then. I know why Kittley chose to move on and it had nothing to do with the kids he was coaching. If Linman was so great, why did he not win a state championship in Anton and Nebraska? Now, all that said, Linman is a good coach. Rucker is a good coach. Since we are talking of betting, I would bet that Rucker will be in WD next year and I would bet that Linman moves on.

Whats the difference in this game???? It will all depend on the whole reason that McLean has won the last 4 games in my opinion. Not Ruckers inability to coach or Linmans ability to coach. The difference has been defense. Since you guys dont all get to see it, Im gonna give credit where credit is due. Coach Ranier has been the difference. Why? He learned from Etheridge! He changed the way McLean plays defense just like Follett had success with. This game comes down to two things. Will White Deer find a way to prevent Crockett from running wild and can WD find a way to overcome McLeans relentless defense? If WD does those two things, they win the game. If not, it has the potential to be a repeat.

Mr. Swires, you seem to have a lot of knowledgeable info. If I remember correctly wasn’t this same group of WD players undefeated in Junior high?? I know when Crockett and this Sr. group were in Junior High everyone wanted these two teams to play then but never had the chance.

Back