White Deer vs Ira. Mclean vs aspermont.

Wego4it":1086stpq said:
White Deer 45-0 by half time. Who has Ira Played?
Happy, Sands, Lueders-Avoca, Water Valley, Abilene Christian,
Ropes, Rotan, Spur, Aspermont, and Hermleigh

or was that a rhetorical question?

Your right, Ira hasn’t played much competition, but bet my words, they broke down Crowell and 45 em. Ira is playing team ball right now, you will see, White deer fans are still riding the BC win, where BC had their best 3 starters out. You are delusional if you think it will be by 45

Other than union hill and Powehouse Mclean, which were both losses, I say the other games are just as weak. If BC was at full strength that would of been an L for White deer as well

primo":vcla0bo3 said:
Give me Ira by 30
Thanks bud, I was starting to think I’m delusional cause I had no support. All b.s. aside I think it will be a good game close game but I believe Ira will prevail, especially if they get valentine back this week.

Thanks primo, I beginning to think I was delusional since I didn’t have any support on here, but all bs aside, I think it’s going to be a good close game and Ira will prevail especially if they get Valentine back this week

Bulldogs82":2stbjxyi said:
Your right, Ira hasn’t played much competition, but bet my words, they broke down Crowell and 45 em. Ira is playing team ball right now, you will see, White deer fans are still riding the BC win, where BC had their best 3 starters out. You are delusional if you think it will be by 45

BC had starters out against union not against White Deer.

Actually the union hill game in Jayton was their first game and they went in with no injuries. I know this team pretty well as between them and Ira , me and a buddy are going back and forth updating each other as the game goes on and during the week, BC had a 2 point lead on White deer at half and 3 starters got hurt during the game... the injuries occurred in the stream game on two of them the week before and richey wouldn’t let them back in for the second half. I wouldn’t post it if it didn’t come from a good source

Back