McLean vs white deer

6manonly":3ms26bje said:
Yes hes a better coach way better!!
Well... I'm not surprised by the outcome. Listened to the game on the radio, sounded like a team effort on McLeans part and not "just" the Ben Crockett show. That Dalton abshire(sorry if I mispelled) is a ball hawk on defense. Apparently so is Rainer. Linman is now 6-0 against WD. Coaching definitely was a factor.

People forget that abshire, Watson and reichman all started last year on top of Crockett. I believe they just put BC or Rankin on notice!!

On the radio broadcast links that these guys run. Which I am very grateful for. Wish we could get video livestreaming but one can dream. Listened to it on my way back to Lubbock from Miami. Was at my grandparents for Thanksgiving.

6manonly":imwgaysz said:
I listened on Texas1afan McLean dominated
Yeah that's what I listened too as well. Announcers were great. Did you happen to catch the cussing from the songs that were being played during timeouts/breaks? Lol
But yes, McLean dominated. WD seemed to run away from their gameplan from their first drive. I think they ran off 5-6 minutes off the clock on the first drive. I felt there were some questionable playcalling after that and they started making mental mistakes. Why not keep feeding that speedy RB the ball?

Well first of all, I need to apologize because I was corrected in my opinion and I was wrong about Rainer and him bringing in the defense. So I apologize for my continued arguments to whoever I argued with about it and I apologize Coach Linman, if you are bored enough to be reading what a bunch of has beens have to say about you or your team, for not giving the credit due to you.

As far as the game, Crockett did his thing. WD put bodies on him on at least 3 of his touchdowns, he was hit in the backfield on two of those instances, and he just kept on trucking. WD played with them for a while but turned the ball over on downs and started imploding. McLeans defense took full advantage of all opportunities that they created. Was a fun game to watch for a while.

Back