White Deer V.S. McLean

Jacketguy, that was some funny stuff! Lol! Mclean didn’t just beat Strawn, we destroyed them by 30! We physically and athletically dominated them. To say we have had a weak schedule I guess is true now, but at the start of the season, on paper, we were playing the #1, #4, and #5 teams in the state of TEXAS in our first 4 weeks! Just because those teams are a little down, doesn’t take away from the fact that we are way up! I’m not on a bandwagon, I’m just telling you what’s about to happen!

Regardless of who beat who by whatever score, this is gonna be a great game no matter who wins or what the score turns out to be. Two teams of this caliber in the same district is amazing to me!

As I'm sure both coaches are telling the boys, nothing before Friday night matters as we all know. The best team tmrw night will win and as a 6man fan this is what you live for a an actual close competitive game which is hard to find.

And if matchups mattered then.... BC beats union hill by 30 and whitedeer beats BC by 20. Then tgat means whitedeer easily beats union hill right?? No they lost. So Friday night's matter not matchups and the past

And finally Whitedeer had all the hype last year and Mclean quietly beat them. Mclean has all the hype this year and whitedeer hmmmm?????

Anything is possible.. That's why you play the game.. With that being said, I will be very surprised if this game gets into the 3rd quarter for long.

chiggity14":22nqbox6 said:
4. Last thing, I want you to come on here and apologize to everyone for posting the silliness you posted.
Now you don't have to do this until after the game and you realize why everyone is on the McLean train
Lmao!

McLean by 36. But wont be surprised if they do 45 WD.

And I'm really just hoping WD makes it a game and hangs in there for a while.

This game should be great regardless of who wins. I thought earlier this season McLean would win and then White Deer beat Borden County and Follett in consecutive weeks. Granted, Borden had some injuries and Follett isn't what it's been in years past, but those are two programs with history. To win by 22 and 20 in back to back weeks and lose to a solid Union Hill team, who ironically has one loss to Borden County, makes me think that this will be closer than originally thought. No matter how it comes out I think this is just the first chapter between these two teams this year.

wths":uu3skoa7 said:
This game should be great regardless of who wins. I thought earlier this season McLean would win and then White Deer beat Borden County and Follett in consecutive weeks. Granted, Borden had some injuries and Follett isn't what it's been in years past, but those are two programs with history. To win by 22 and 20 in back to back weeks and lose to a solid Union Hill team, who ironically has one loss to Borden County, makes me think that this will be closer than originally thought. No matter how it comes out I think this is just the first chapter between these two teams this year.

Yeah but McLean beat Follett 48-0.

BigFan22":2daeoe50 said:
wths":2daeoe50 said:

Yeah but McLean beat Follett 48-0.

True. They put a beating on them, no denying that but I honestly think this one will be closer. I could be dead wrong too but I don't know something tells me it'll be closer.

McLean is the Big Dog until someone proves otherwise. Hopefully White Deer can hang around until the third quarter. Only a sloppy game by McLean or the wrong officiating crew showing up can derail McLean at this time. I'm ready for the playoffs.

McLean was a powerhouse last year only losing to the Happy 7. They lost practically nothing and just got stronger in my opinion. WD lost to much to compete in my eyes, but the rivalry between the two teams will be something to see.

McLean - 24 WD - 12 3rd quarter

I’m not going to lie, WD’s defense has really surprised me. They have matched McLean’s physicality and are playing very well.

bballcoach":2dvtxwod said:
McLean - 24 WD - 12 3rd quarter

I’m not going to lie, WD’s defense has really surprised me. They have matched McLean’s physicality and are playing very well.

I’m glad it’s turned out to be a good ballgame!

Back