McLean vs white deer

crawford":1dxpv4ni said:
McLean 68
White Deer 22
If history repeats itself you will be right but I think it may be closer like maybe McLean 32 WD 24 I just don’t think it will be a run away for McLean I do think they will win but I think it will go all 4 quarters.

GoBucks":19xbep8j said:
It’s gonna be a great game. And of course I’m biased, but I think WD takes it.

No doubt you should root for your home team but can you give some real football insight as to how you beat McLean beyond just a loyal guess.

McLean absolutely destroyed WD at WD with the field covered in snow. You could say the snow affected WD but the same could be said about McLean. Like I said before, WD didnt want any part of McLean that night and it showed. I have a feeling it might go 4 quarters this time around since its win or go home. I just dont see WD winning this game. I think McLean wins by 30, maybe even more.

6manonly":2qm8svb8 said:
I heard the snow was deeper on whitedeers side of the ball.. gave McLean the advantage.

Yeah, the snow was deeper on WDs and McLeans side lol. Maybe WD shouldve plowed the snow before getting plowed over by McLean.

Texas 1afan.com site says they will be broadcasting the game I can't wait to hear the game. Would love to go watch but just to far.

6manonly":32uea7yo said:
GoBucks":32uea7yo said:
It’s gonna be a great game. And of course I’m biased, but I think WD takes it.

No doubt you should root for your home team but can you give some real football insight as to how you beat McLean beyond just a loyal guess.

You mean like your in depth analysis that WD is gonna be fighting to keep from getting 45’ed. I know our team and nobody is overlooking McLean, but I struggle to find more than one prognosticator that had us picked last night. So let’s just leave it at there’s enough talent on both sides of the ball and in the end, having seen both teams, I think WD will prevail.

6manonly":28m5m5sp said:
What is different now than it was 4 weeks ago when McLean took a knee to not 45 WD
*what he said ^

-Also, if betting was legal in the state of TX, I'd put all my money on McLean. WD is just not quite there yet. WD played scared when they played in district. Linman has far surpassed Rucker as a HFB coach. If I were Linman, I'd be getting in contact with springlake-earth for the next upcoming season. Those boys are huge and speedy there and love football. Just my opinion

6manonly":2rmom7cn said:
GoBucks":2rmom7cn said:
6manonly":2rmom7cn said:
What is different now than it was 4 weeks ago when McLean took a knee to not 45 WD

No snow. :)

Not sure what that means didnt both teams play on the same field in the same snow??

It really is getting difficult to decipher your idiocy. You asked what was different. No snow. I still haven’t seen you produce anything resembling your request from me for reasons. If you can’t adhere to your own standards, then don’t expect others too.

Back