Leveratts chapel vs. Abbott

david_rantala

11-man fan
i just thought it was pretty crazy that leveratts chapel is traveling to Oakwood two weeks in a row. Does anyone know if thats happened to any other team. Strange. Also anybody think leveratts chapel has some small chance of beating abbott?

Wait cowboy. Im just getting De ja vu. Wow... Thats weird it just seems like i remember u saying somebody couldnt handle somebody else and then that somebody else beating them by twenty 27 and could have been thirty five if they wanted to rub it in. Quit predicting teams to win, it is embarrassing. That being said i think u r right and leveratts chapel gets 45'd midway thro the third quarter.

david_rantala":u3ap9imx said:
Wait cowboy. Im just getting De ja vu. Wow... Thats weird it just seems like i remember u saying somebody couldnt handle somebody else and then that somebody else beating them by twenty 27 and could have been thirty five if they wanted to rub it in. Quit predicting teams to win, it is embarrassing. That being said i think u r right and leveratts chapel gets 45'd midway thro the third quarter.
I'm over 90% on my picks this year. What's embarrassing about that?

Leverett's Chapel played with heart the whole game through. They played tough and never gave up, they should be proud. They showed great sportsmanship and a never give up attitude. With their great attitude and their never give up mentality, I am sure they will be back and will continue to get better. Good luck in the future Leverett's Chapel.

rbwatson":rcrp0y0x said:
Leverett's Chapel played with heart the whole game through. They played tough and never gave up, they should be proud. They showed great sportsmanship and a never give up attitude. With their great attitude and their never give up mentality, I am sure they will be back and will continue to get better. Good luck in the future Leverett's Chapel.
Thanks for the kind words.Our boys are young and small but they give it everything every time they step on the field.I thought we were gonna hang within 20 of you guys for for a while but in the end your boys were just flat out better.We will be back next year and maybe we will meet again.Good luck to you guys as well.

Yes I thought they were going to keep it very close. They are a very good team. When I looked across the field and I saw only four players on the sideline when the other players were in I knew that it was going to be tough with very few substitutes. That made me even more impressed with Leveretts Chapel. Most of yall's players played both ways the whole game, and that has to be extremely hard. Yall impressed me even more when you all didnt use that as an excuse, when it most definately has to be a factor. Great attitudes and great heart. You all will definately be back. Yall made me a fan.

yes the abbott and LC game was pretty good.. not quite as exciting as the oakwood and aquilla game tho.. although maybe that because i was doing more talking than watching the game.. i must say the people from abbott are quite friendly.. most didnt have much good to say about aquilla but im just guessing thats a rivalry thing..

lionbacker":3buzukqx said:
rbwatson":3buzukqx said:
Thanks for the kind words.Our boys are young and small but they give it everything every time they step on the field.I thought we were gonna hang within 20 of you guys for for a while but in the end your boys were just flat out better.We will be back next year and maybe we will meet again.Good luck to you guys as well.

I hope you ain't lion....

Old Bearkat":1h8xxhw1 said:
lionbacker":1h8xxhw1 said:
rbwatson":1h8xxhw1 said:

I hope you ain't lion....
OBK, that was one of your worst puns ever.

david_rantala":cow095pl said:
This sounds like a twelve year old anyone agree

pojocrusader":2o3e1255 said:
david_rantala":2o3e1255 said:
I'm thinking 15 or 16 & not good enough to be a starter.

CowboyP":2zccyqbx said:
pojocrusader":2zccyqbx said:
david_rantala":2zccyqbx said:
I'm thinking 15 or 16 & not good enough to be a starter.
Boo- ya !!!!!!!!!

I know and i should probably end on a good note!!!!!!!!! Good night sixman nation and pojo followers, the king must get his sleep. May God bless you and keep you Amen.

pojocrusader":1jq9p0mt said:
I know and i should probably end on a good note!!!!!!!!! Good night sixman nation and pojo followers, the king must get his sleep. May God bless you and keep you Amen.
You aren't king. You're more like a court jester.

Back