Is Richland Springs for real????

51eleven":10lpmdhn said:
rainjacktx":10lpmdhn said:
This the last time I ever post from an iPhone.

But even with the horrible reception in this gym, it is obvious that 51 needs to work on originality. It is so lame it doesn't warrant a response.
Then why did you post?
Sure, blame your ineptness on poor reception, you should be familiar with that in the inner workigs of your brain.

It was a 50 point blowout at the basketball game. I was bored. Sue me.

My ineptness on the iPhone is due to larger than optimal fingers. This is not news to anyone who's had miserable job of trying to decipher my texts.

My brain is working just fine. Perhaps you should stick with researching the 6-man history, and leave the insults to someone who actually has a command of the English language.

BLUERIBBON":1j9xk33z said:
Hey Rjackass, make us a much better promise. Never to post again period! I think somewhere you became a legend in your own mind and it looks like nearly everyone has tired of your verbal abuse you sling towards even the most innocent poster!

I think it is pretty obvious that if we all were standing around a campfire talking football you certainly would not talk this way. Just as some folks find courage in a bottle I guess you find your courage thru the internet?

You first, Sheila.

Everyone? You really need to get a grip on the meanings of words.

LOL. You failed in getting a poll started last night. Now you want to go camping with me? What is with you? You have mommy issues and you have latent desires to go camping with men. And you want to psychoanalyze me? Take care of your own backyard first.

LOL, you are a real piece of work RJ!
A lot of big words spoken through the veil of a computer screen.....
I think from this point forward my response to you will be blah-blah-blah!

How about following a simple rule....unless you have something to add to a conversation other than demeaning folks then politely STHU, ok?

BLUERIBBON":3v558qyd said:
LOL, you are a real piece of work RJ!
A lot of big words spoken through the veil of a computer screen.....
I think from this point forward my response to you will be blah-blah-blah!

How about following a simple rule....unless you have something to add to a conversation other than demeaning folks then politely STHU, ok?

I could use smaller words, but why? So you can read my posts without moving your lips? My vocabulary has nothing to do with the internet.

Your new response isn't that much different from your old one.

I have to wonder why you started on me if you aren't capable of finishing what you start. I didn't go looking for you, lady - it was the other way around. And now you propose to impose "rules" on me?

So I guess the camping trip is off now?

rainjacktx":1wqvj6rn said:
51eleven":1wqvj6rn said:
rainjacktx":1wqvj6rn said:
This the last time I ever post from an iPhone.

But even with the horrible reception in this gym, it is obvious that 51 needs to work on originality. It is so lame it doesn't warrant a response.
Then why did you post?
Sure, blame your ineptness on poor reception, you should be familiar with that in the inner workigs of your brain.

It was a 50 point blowout at the basketball game. I was bored. Sue me.

My ineptness on the iPhone is due to larger than optimal fingers. This is not news to anyone who's had miserable job of trying to decipher my texts.

My brain is working just fine. Perhaps you should stick with researching the 6-man history, and leave the insults to someone who actually has a command of the English language.

Who cares about a biscut ball game, it's football season, much less one of Valey or Silverton's if you're around. Thank the Lord I'm not a Lawyer or I would sue you for incompetence for every penny you've got.
Sorry about your digit problems. Quit chewin your fingernails and fingers at the same time.

Your right. I have no command of the English language. It command's me after reading enough of it to point out to others though that there is a fool on this page, and it ain't me.

51eleven":1u8u5cht said:
Who cares about a biscut ball game, it's football season, much less one of Valey or Silverton's if you're around. Thank the Lord I'm not a Lawyer or I would sue you for incompetence for every penny you've got.
Sorry about your digit problems. Quit chewin your fingernails and fingers at the same time.

Your right. I have no command of the English language. It command's me after reading enough of it to point out to others though that there is a fool on this page, and it ain't me.

Well, since my daughter was playing, I had an interest in the game. Some of us are capable of following more than one sport at a time.

You can sue anyone for anything. Proving it in court is an entirely different matter. But we agree on one thing: thank God you're not a lawyer.

Anne":3j6em0h0 said:
The thread is about Richland Springs, I think your comments belong somewhere else.

LOL. Find one thread that has stayed on topic. There's more hijackers on this site than at an Islamic terrorist reunion dinner.

You're welcome........I nearly spit out a mouthful of mashed potatoes........pretty accurate description.
It's not so much intentional hijacking as it is embellishing..............

Back