Is Richland Springs for real????

rainjacktx":3ayk25lg said:
BLUERIBBON":3ayk25lg said:
Beating dead horse! lmao pretty good!

Jealous is really an ugly animal!

You're not a very bright guy, are you? I mean, sating the obvious as if you're the only guy in the room who gets it is about the ultimate in lameness.
He is so mad, he can't even spell..........priceless

iamdamon1" I was not arguing that the state titles were not legitimate. Nor was I arguing that their wins were not legitimate. I have a problem with people who base their argument on fiction and not real facts. If RS had beaten several D1 teams this year (or last year) the argument could be made.[/quote said:
After thinking about your assertions for a little while, I have come up with a solution that might make RS legitimate in your eyes, iamdamon1. I called Burkhart and persuaded him to try to schedule Southlake Carroll for week 0 next year. He also wants to try to schedule Blanket (D1 team) for two games (home and home). Can you help make that happen?

Could Southlake eliminate 5 players and dominate sixman?? U must be the most sheltered ignorant person on this site daddycohn! Southlake could drop the whole team round up the first six thugs walkin the halls with an athletic look and dominate sixman! I'm a sixman fan and love and support my sixman school but have been exposed so to speak, to the bigger broader world of sports at different levels let's not get carried away, posters like u sound dumber and dumber all the time!

rainjacktx":s2w4eeyo said:
smokeyjoe53":s2w4eeyo said:
Bet he blames it on his iPhone..............

iPad. I'm worthless on anything lacking a tactile feedback.

Bur I love the way the drones pick on my misspelling over the logic.
That's one of the few things I agree about with you RJ. I detest touch screens. Have you seen what is probably one of the most useless apps for an iPhone? It's a 10key screen............

This is some very funny s*h*i*t!!!!! I love it !

Richland Springs success over the last 10 is driving some of you people crazy! Please don't start jumping out of windows!!
Here are a few big problems..............RS players has had no talent or heart & the coaches has never had good work habits or understand the six-man game!
I think they have been just plenty darn lucky over the past 10 years! That's the only way I can explain it!

Bill O'Rielly":3gqowh55 said:
This is some very funny s*h*i*t!!!!! I love it !

Richland Springs success over the last 10 is driving some of you people crazy! Please don't start jumping out of windows!!
Here are a few big problems..............RS players has had no talent or heart & the coaches has never had good work habits or understand the six-man game!
I think they have been just plenty darn lucky over the past 10 years! That's the only way I can explain it!
and bill oreilly's mind has officially left the building

rainjacktx":3gj1itqc said:
smokeyjoe53":3gj1itqc said:

I'm the same way.
And,
I quit grading the spelling
in favor of seeking
the warm fuzzy in every post.
Ahhhhhh....meds.

Dogface":2hxsiurm said:
rainjacktx":2hxsiurm said:
smokeyjoe53":2hxsiurm said:

I'm the same way.
And,
I quit grading the spelling
in favor of seeking
the warm fuzzy in every post.
Ahhhhhh....meds.
Like minds think alike!

rainjacktx":3ouw2xs7 said:
All the RS sycophants worship TE. He was a journeyman coach's son. The new iteration of the RS Jesus was not born or raised there.
To start with the the diverted subject. You have to go back further than Coach Burk or TE.
Burkhart took over a program from Clawson that was becoming a perinial playoff contender.
They'd been to state, the semi's & qf with Coach Clawson. Before TE they had a couple of Hick's I know of. I don't know the situation (were the Hick's born & bred? whatever).
TE's dad was a coach's son that I' guessin gave his son the best chance to suceed at that level. He did.
I've never met his daddy. Saw him play twice. Met him once well afterwards for a few seconds. Congradulated him on his prior performance. He said thank you sir.

Last year I was impressed with the play of Reeves in particular in the Semi I saw. Last night he was still "the guy" but I thought it was more of a team effort than a one person show. I thought he was possibly more dominant on defense than offense.

Congrat's to Coach Gallegos, his staff & the Eagles. I doubt anybody in the E or W, I or II would have done much better. If I counted right you started 2 SR, 2 JR, 2 SO on offense most of the time. You'll be back.

How 'bout Lake Travis, state champs 07,08,09,10 and most likely again in 11......Bet ya'll don't know where Lake Travis has it's pre-season camp meetings every year ??????

Out at the Lake?

I dunno.
They look like they're
right in the middle of a lot of stuff.
Why would they need to GO anywhere?
jus sayin'.

That is quite a long streak though!!!!!!

Back