Favored by 0???

Cardinal_59

11-man fan
On the 'spreads' page, it has Saint Jo favored over Savoy by 0. My question is... How did this happen? Are these teams just so perfectly matched that the spread is 0?

Cardinal_59":32f07msw said:
On the 'spreads' page, it has Saint Jo favored over Savoy by 0. My question is... How did this happen? Are these teams just so perfectly matched that the spread is 0?
Look at the rankings page. On there, you will notice a "rating". The difference between the two ratings is the spread. And yes, there is less than a 1 difference between the two in rating points. From what I'm seeing the spread should read Savoy favored over Saint Jo by 0. I'm assuming that since it was a 0, it put the alphabetically higher team as the favorite.

If it's any consolation, I have Savoy as the 45 point favorite.

I think these two teams are very much evenly matched. That is why it says that on the picks. If you look at strength of schedule, I have to disagree with hornskeeper and say Saint Jo will pull out the win. Maybe not by 45 but win nonetheless.

sixman Dad":3jubhmap said:
I think these two teams are very much evenly matched. That is why it says that on the picks. If you look at strength of schedule, I have to disagree with hornskeeper and say Saint Jo will pull out the win. Maybe not by 45 but win nonetheless.
If you know anything about me at all, you would know that I absolutely 100% do NOT look at strength of schedule.

Well Hornskeeper with all do respect it is obvious by your rankings that you don't look at anything. Do you just put a blind fold on and throw darts and see where they land?

sixman Dad":wdfj9a1h said:
Well Hornskeeper with all do respect it is obvious by your rankings that you don't look at anything. Do you just put a blind fold on and throw darts and see where they land?

Why don't you devise your own rankings and publish the results? It's easy to kibbitz someone else's work.

sixman Dad":zrqxojmb said:
I got 85% correct this week, what was yours?

sixman Dad":328owzgo said:
Or are you just butt hurt cause i don't have your team high enough?

Calm down man. I respect you for what you do. I just don't agree with your rankings or picks. Its all in good fun
anyway, right? If I did picks or rankings you probably would not agree with mine either that's just the nature of the beast. Keep on doing what your doing gives us something to cuss and discuss every week.

Back