Other Potential "Good" Games?

51eleven

Six-man expert
Lot's of 45's predicted this week per the spreads. Happens every year as the season progresses. Looking at Mike's top games, they are just that. Mostly between those in the top 50 -60 in the rankings. Looking through the rest of the spreads I saw a few that could be good ones, if important maybe to those teams and their fans. Maybe worthy of comment regarding say injured players coming back, teams moving up, etc. If they turn into upsets or blowouts we can always blame the toy for being wrong! Most still in the top 100 or a little over.

#29 Nazareth over # 41 Valley by 12.
87 Austin Royal 97 Aust St. Stephen by 4.
109 Baird over 124 Veribest by 8.
95 Bryan St. Joseph over 101 Baytown Christian by 4.
85 Fort Worth Thesa over 95 Westlake Academy by 4.
74 Iredell over 107 Penelope by 15.
82 Strawn over 100 Gorman by 8.

Comments?

I really don't remember exactly how those top games are picked but I believe it's the teams with the highest combined rating where the spread is less than 45. The point threshold might be lower than 45. I really don't remember and I don't have either of my PCs available so I'm not able to look it up.

Lot's of 45's predicted this week per the spreads. Happens every year as the season progresses. Looking at Mike's top games, they are just that. Mostly between those in the top 50 -60 in the rankings. Looking through the rest of the spreads I saw a few that could be good ones, if important maybe to those teams and their fans. Maybe worthy of comment regarding say injured players coming back, teams moving up, etc. If they turn into upsets or blowouts we can always blame the toy for being wrong! Most still in the top 100 or a little over.

#29 Nazareth over # 41 Valley by 12.
87 Austin Royal 97 Aust St. Stephen by 4.
109 Baird over 124 Veribest by 8.
95 Bryan St. Joseph over 101 Baytown Christian by 4.
85 Fort Worth Thesa over 95 Westlake Academy by 4.
74 Iredell over 107 Penelope by 15.
82 Strawn over 100 Gorman by 8.

Comments?
40 East Texas Homeschool over 50 Leveretts Chapel by 8

I just hope the spread on that last one I listed is right. In spite of what it says on the headline, if you scroll down to the chat box I think this one will be live streamed here.

Back